BEST DEFENSE IN SWD???????????

Falco

[ QUOTE ]

Two wins, two shutouts, against two of the finest teams in southwest Virginia. Richlands has outscored their opponents 72-0 so far. No predictions or silly boasting.

Argue that! blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I, I say can I get a heck yeah anyone

what ever dawgsrule post on this website everyone just needs to ignore ...obviously they have no idea what their talkin about and they keep postin stuff about tazewell that well tazewell probably won't be able to back up and all that does is start fights

[ QUOTE ]

Two wins, two shutouts, against two of the finest teams in southwest Virginia. Richlands has outscored their opponents 72-0 so far. No predictions or silly boasting.

Argue that!

[/ QUOTE ]

finest teams???????????? i dont think so pal....you think that Honaker is a fine team?????? sorry pal.....try Graham Grundy and Tazewell...

Just a comment from a guy from one of those little schools grin.gif

All i can say is wait and see! Talk is cheap, and Richlands is good, if they don't believe all the hype and quit playing, or peak early. It still takes a little luck to win titles (ask GW in '02) or even GC in '03. Dawg, just guessing that you're a Tazewell grad....we beat u guys last year and have won the last four in a row with a 21-9 alltime record against them. 20-15 against Richlands and 19-15 against Graham (two of the toughest all-time against GC) i wouldn't attack GC in your arguement, it just doesn't hold water. Oh, Tazewell didn't want to play this year...we were ready.

I don't know if Richlands or Graham will win the SWD this year, but i have already been on here saying in preseason that the SWD has the better teams (those two) this year. I was actually thinking about attending the game when they play, because i think they could be the two best in SWVA this year. There is a whole lotta season left before anyone can be called great,outscoring two "little A schools" 72-0 is a good start. If i'm not mistaken a little A team beat Tazewell 10-0 to start the season.

Honaker is a fine team, they should win there district and division they were a tough game and will give you guys a tough game too if you guys are playin em this year. Grundy ppl and richlands ppl and the teams richlands has played are the only ppl giving richlands respect for beatin two A teams, i guess after the storm thrashes the wave and sends them back to Buchanon county then ppl might respect us a lil more.

Even team like Gate City and Honaker can have off years. I mean they just cant recruit players from other states to build up there programs. In high school you just have to work with what you are dealt with so bad years can happen to anybody. And even though I dont think Richlands has played anybody decent yet to prove their defense, they have to be the best defense if they havent given up any points. But watch out for Tazewell cuz they still have a good defense even though they lost alot. I think it will be a great match-up on Sept 30 when this powerhouses meet!!

Graham may have a good defense. I cant say for sure since I havent seen them play in person but from what I have heard their offense isnt the best either. I know they lost alot of ppl from last year but I think they lucked up against Bluefield. They have no leadership in the huddle on offense and I think that may hurt Graham later on down the road

HEY DAWGSRULE YOU TALKING ALL THAT TRASH ABOUT TAZEWELL THIS & THAT. I GUESS WHEN RICHLANDS TAKES U OLE BOYS OUT BEHIND THE WOODSHED SEPT. 30, 2005 YOU CAN GO BACK & SAY DUE TO GRADUATION WE DIDN'T HAVE THE PLAYERS TO WIN. LET'S HEAR IT!

EVERYONE WHO POST ON HERE MOST SCHOOLS HAVE A JV TEAM TO BUILD A FOUNDATION DON'T THEY. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LOOSE SOME GOOD PLAYERS OVER THE YEARS BUT SOMEONE ALWAYS HAS TO STEP UP ON ANY TEAM. RICHLANDS BY WAY THE WAY LOST SOME VERY KEY PLAYERS LAST YEAR I DO BELIVE!

RICHLANDS FOOTBALL = WE RELOAD NOT REBUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graham has a good defence i have been to every game this year everyone is saying that the only reason why we beat bluefield is because of the qb getting hurt but after he scored that touchdown we shut him down the rest of the half.just wait until graham plays richlands u will see who has the better defence

Gate City should win their district i think.... we may have beat them but Gate City is always a TOP NOTCH school and they will be right back in the race for the title, and Honaker has a good program this year with a good quarterback to lead the way so both have good programs and at the end of the year when all is said and done, both Honaker and Gate City will be at the top...... as for the southwest district..... WELL JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!!!

Man i am from Tazewell and i even agree with you guys that the people from Tazewell that get on here are crazy. Most of them are just ignorant kids at the high school and the rest of them are ignorant adults that dont know what they are talking about, but anyways Richlands hands down has the best Defense in the area and if Graham dont stay within 21 points of them they will not be in a close game in SWD play this year.

[ QUOTE ]

WELL AT THIS TIME I HAVE TO SAY RICHLANDS AS BAD AS I HATE TOO!! BUT AGAIN THEY REALLY HAVENT PLAYED ANYONE!!! BUT THEY HAVENT ALLOWED ANY POINTS SO THERE THE ANSWER TO TEH QUESTION!! BUT I WOULD PUT TAZEWELL RIGHT THERE WITH THEM!!

GO DAWGS!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, ya'll i apologize for the ignorance from tazewell. im from tazewell. love our dawgs to death. but shewt taz. beside rlandz defense.. is that a joke? richlands definently does have the best defense. but hey go dawgs anyways.. and yeah another comment not being rude or anything but yeah gate city has good records. but hey every team has its down years and gate city really isnt as good as they have been in the past. im still handing it off to r-landz tho