Here, Here, I'll say it first!!

babyblue

I WILL SAY MARCUM WILL HAVE A FAIR NIGHT. 100 OR SO YARDS GIVEN HE BREAKES AT LEAST ONE BIG RUN. IF HE HAS TO RUN THE BALL MORE THAN 20 TIMES HE IS IN FOR A LONG NIGHT A BEATING YOU MIGHT SAY.I DO NOT KNOW ALOT ABOUT GRUNDY BUT IF THEY CAN NOT THROUGH THE BALL MARCUM WILL NOT GET HIS 100. HE MAY RUN A PUNT BACK OR ONE OF MANY KICK-OFFS . RHS 29 GHS 7

I have talked to several people from T-town who are going to the game but they aren't cheerin for anybody because obviously R-lands and Grundy are in our district and we have to play them later on, so we will be neutral! smile.gif

Probably won't be easy to find. This game draws a big crowd as it is, and with so many from Tazewell coming down this should be one of the biggest crowds of the year. Should make for a fun atmosphere.

Everybody be careful and have a safe trip to the game. Also I would hope that the Red Cross has some sort of donation stand set up for the victims of Hurrican Katrina and I urge everyone to make a donation no matter how small.

Enjoy the game.