Best players in BDD for 2005 season

Duck_52

I myself think that Hurley has some very good players on our roster this year. Shane Justice, Alex Prater, Isaac Stacy, Justin Hall, Josh Justus, Nathan Justus, Joey May, and Josh Childress impressed me this past week with over 100 yards recieving and Isaac Stacy did also this being his first 100 yards passing ever and plus 90 some yards on the ground.

My thoughts are that Shane Justice is the best player for Hurley, and the best player in the BDD. He has almost 300 yards in 2 games. Last friday night he didnt do to hot with just 80 yards on 10 carries but he didnt have to carry the load this game our passing game was going and so was special teams. Shane Justice just does so much for us he contributes on offense and defense both, and we cant forget about special teams and he does great the whole time hes out there. When our coach said he would carry the load its true Shane is our work horse. Its not because hes the only good player we got becasue he aint we got a lot of good talent. Its because he works the hardest on and off the field thats is one of the many reasons why i say shane justice is the best player in the BDD.

i have never heard of the dewey kid and how can u say the hurley kid will be the best player, they cant beat honaker or haysi. Hayes is a great D player as well, speaking of Haysi, Jones is a better running back then the hurley kid as well.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Even if we dont beat Haysi or Honaker this year. Shane is hands down the best football player in the BDD right now. I will put my house on it that he is the fastest in the BDD. and One of the Strongest RB's in the BDD and he is only 160 lbs. And befor someone says Bositc is the fastest in the BDD, remember that Shane won ever contest in the 100M in track, but feel on the takeoff at the Championship and still finised 3rd I think! and Shane at region Ran 11.4 in the 100M

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Ohh yeah by the way Shane had the most yards rushing last year. Even more than Patrick from Honkaer smirk.gif

guys you have got to think about what you are saying (the best in the BDD)? First off a player is only as good as the other players around him and for shane to have this many yards on as little atempts as he does realy says alot, not to forget the size of the guy hes not a big guy but yes he is fast very fast. but none of this would help without the help of his team mates. and you have got to say that he has done pretty great considering hurley only dresses about 19-21 ball players most of wich are young, and he doesnt just do it in the back field he ran back a punt return this year,interception and has some positive yards passing the ball so if there is a more complete player in the BDD I have yet to see him this year neither in the news paper nore on the field. So when you compare best players dont forget just how much talent he has around him that can at times make him look better than he is and pluse duck did say the best player not just the best runner.(lifes to short to just play so play hard!) wink.gif

From what I have seen and from what I have heard, the best player on the Hurley squad right now is, in my opinion, and take it for what it's worth is Isaac Stacy. I don't know what has happened in the past year but I don't see or hear anything but good things about how well he is playing on both sides of the ball. Don't get me wrong, Shane is an excellent running back. Best to come out of Hurley since Greg Tester. In my opinion the best overall Defensive player on the Hurley squad is Alex Prater, Joey May #2, Best Offensive Player, Shane Justice, Nathan Justice #2, Best all around Issac Stacy. Take it for what it's work, just my opinion...

Good Luck tonight... Play as a TEAM and you will win no matter who you face....

Shane is a very good running back indeed. Everyone is forgetting about his defensive and special teams ability. he has a fumble recovery and a interception return and a few tackles and we cant forget about his good punt and kickreturns one for a touchdown. When i say best play i dont just mean best runner i mean best all around like the way he plays both sides of the including special teams. Hek the boy can even kick the ball. That is my opnion Shane Justice is the best player in the bdd. Shane does have a lot of good talent around him but i dont want noone to think that he dont earn it he and a couple others work hard in the weight room. Our line does our job when we see that he has got by the linebackers when he breaks by them hes practiculy gone. Ithink we have a lto of good players we all contribute on defense and offense both. Alex Prater has surprised me by making tackle on special teams and is a good defensive player along with others. I would have to say that alex prater is a good defensive lineman one of the best we got.

shane is the best football player in the BDD...i dont wanna a word from anyone from honaker or haysi...put HAYES behind hurleys line(not knockin anything from yall) and see what he does....shane gets enough blockin to get around the end and hes gone...hayes wouldnt get outta the backfield..and lets not forget about ryan jones tho..best power runner in the BDD...Go Rebels

Yes Dad i think duck is a great player and a good lover. Duck is very loyal to you and me that makes him a great player as well. If they had a couple more players like duck the team would get them slip tails off there mine. WE LOVE YOU DUCKBUTTER shocked.gif