Castlewood Football

footballhero2

I just wanted to let everyone know that Castlewood is the most improved football team in southwest virginia this year. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, they play in the Cumberland District but they have made a major turn around from last year. Keep up the good work Devil's..........

Castlewood must really sucked last year if they are improved this year. They got beat by HOLSTON. Holston is not in a classification they are lower A not even single A. But im glad castlewood has improved this year.

Castlewood does good with what they have. If they did more during the off season (lifting weights especially), they would do a lot better. Castlewood has always had pretty good athletes, especially back in the 70s and 80s, its weird how they've never really been a power in football.

YEAH,CHS HAS ALWAYS HAD THE NUMBERS,BUT THERE AIN'T NOTHIN' LIKE THE SP/CHS GAME EVERY YEAR.TRUE,IT MAY NOT BE A RICHLANDS-GRUNDY OR A LEBANON-HONAKER,BUT ITS THE ONLY TIME PEOPLE AROUND HERE GET OFF THEIR PROVERBIAL ASSES.ON ANOTHER NOTE,R-LANDS MOST BE DOWNRIGHT AWESOME TO DISPOSE OF GC AND A SENIOR LADEN AND GOOD HONAKER TEAM.ALSO,TWIN VALLEY,HAVE ALL THOSE GARDEN BOYS FORGOT HOW TO HIT,THEY SHOULD GIVE HONAKER AND HAYSI ALL THEY WANT EVERY YEAR IN ALL SPORTS,I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.OH WELL, I'M OUTTA HERE. <font color="purple"> </font>

Yeah I know, Castlewood has had it's down side of winning at the ole pigskin game. But hey, every dog has his day, and I commend Castlewood for giving it all it's worth in heart and guts in trying. This year, next year, some where down the line they can pull it together and muster up a hell of a year! (There is no dog like an under-dog!) Keep your head up Blue Devils! wink.gif