AHS vs VHS score

falconfansrock

Congratulations to the VHS Bearcats for a decisive victory of the AHS Falcons. VHS 29 AHS 10. Good game guys. I question some of AHS's play calling for the 3rd week in a row when it comes to punts on your own side of the field with a whole bunch to go. (They keep wanting to run the ball.) mad.gif But anyways, good game, I guess I was wrong with my prediction on this one.. Go ahead guys, give it to me....I know it is coming. But, I can take a loss with grace...... crazy.gif Be safe people, see you next Friday.........

[ QUOTE ]

Congratulations to the VHS Bearcats for a decisive victory of the AHS Falcons. VHS 29 AHS 10. Good game guys. I question some of AHS's play calling for the 3rd week in a row when it comes to punts on your own side of the field with a whole bunch to go. (They keep wanting to run the ball.) But anyways, good game, I guess I was wrong with my prediction on this one.. Go ahead guys, give it to me....I know it is coming. But, I can take a loss with grace...... Be safe people, see you next Friday.........

[/ QUOTE ]

thank goodness finally a classy post this week haha....well played game by both teams

I would like to congratulate the falcons on a game well played. they really came to play tonight. Good hard hitting game on both sides. I was impressed with abingdon's effort tonight. Good game.

we'll be getting ready for Marion in two weeks.

it looks like richlands, graham, and v-high have an inside track for playoff spots in d3. Ya never know though, that's why we play the games. Gotta love this game.

I think we did good overall, especially with soph. and junior dominant team. The team that won deserved it, but I gotta question some calls. Me plus the coaches told the refs 15 times that #78 held, and even the band and my mom told me they could see it. 15 times we told him, but he seemed really really old. But alot of mistakes on offense kept us from keeping it close. I just hope VHS can quit trash talking and make the Highlands proud. I know they should with huge Walt right there. It hurts him falling on you, when he outweighs you by 90 lbs. crazy.gif

<font color="black"> </font> Abingdon was holding some there too Zach. Almany's jersey was stretched about two feet one time when he was chasing your QB and it wasn't called. I think a big key for this win has to be the punting of Zak Messer. He put Abingdon inside the their 20 three or four times with about a 46 yards per punt average. Good job Zak. <font color="black"> </font>

He did twice I believe but we knocked ourselves back at least twice. Once our offense quits making stupid plays than we will do decent, but until than looks like the D will have to carry the load. Boo-Yah, I didn't watch offense, I just am going by what I saw.

I don't think I blamed anyone, and yeah I did finish the game. I said once our offense does decent we will continue to get better. If your a AHS fan you would know I finished the game.

[ QUOTE ]

I agree with you guys the refs were consistently inconsistent on both sides....... Sure was a good one to watch....... crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea....They did make sum bad calls on both sides!! But Im really glad we won...but your Tyler Bailey guy did good didnt he?? But I had fun Cheering 4 my team...well actually I watched the game more...OOPS!! Good Luck playn Richlands next!!