HEY LANCE!!! ANY MARCUM VIDEOS?

OFISHE8

[ QUOTE ]

I was born and educated in Buchanan county . I still have relatives at Grundy and playing sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you're making it look even worse on us by that statement that you were born and educated in Buch. Co., more on that in a moment.

[ QUOTE ]

I am ashamed of the lack of class by the Golden Wave fan's on this website, that can't be good loser's. You was defeated by a great team and Marcum is good running back ( Not All- World as Lance built him up to be).

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is all the lack of class? I sure don't see it, and I sure don't see the class in your post. We were beaten, end of story. Sure, you've got some Richlands people on here tooting their horn, but honestly we all expected that and I would have been doing so as well if we came out with the upset. The way it was looking the first quarter, I thought it may have been possible, but I'm not posting to make excuses.

And for the record, the apostrophe should go after "fans", and you do not need one in the word "losers." Also, it should be "you WERE defeated by a great team and Marcum is A good runningback." Ah well, I guess our educational system has a English/grammar instructional flaw.

[ QUOTE ]

Let's give credit where credit is due: Cain Ringstaff is a much better running back. Pick up your broken pride and beat Beaver next week. I wish you the best , for the rest of the football season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where the hell did this Ringstaff stuff come from and how is it relevant? Are you sure you're even a Grundy fan? While Cain may have been a good back, he didn't do it all by himself, you give no credit to the Richlands line. They have the best line around and I'd kill to see what kind of numbers Garon would have with a line like that. That's a pretty low-class statement to be made out of nowhere.

Ah well, I'm going to quit now before I start going all unclassy like all the rest of us Wave fans supposedly are.

Good luck to Garon and the boys for next week, we always live to fight another day.

no...in this case I didn't have a problem with him being in there. I think they were just trying to get something positive at the end...didn't happen...but would have been nice if they would have scored and ended the streak...i dunno...rivalry game like that...beating like that...you take what you can get I guess.

i suppose i could buy the trying to do something positive angle.....as far as breaking the scoreless streak.......doing it with your first team offense against richlands 2nd team defense......not awhole lot of pride in that......but i almost wish it had happened......i'm concerned this scoreless streak may add pressure and change substitution patterns at the end of the game...would hate to see a key player get hurt trying to preserve the streak..

well the point being that would have been the positive thing I think? i dunno...if they have him in running i dont care...i just dont want to see him get hurt blocking or something like that...and if they are up by that much...sure take him out...but I honestly think they were just trying to get some points on the board...and second team for Richlands is probably just as good if not better than most teams first team around here...so...no shame in that..sorry.

that scout team is stepping up for richlands making our first team good and making them better at the same time... but the defense that richlands played against marcum was good but as for every team theres always room to improve and get better.......