Hokie Tickets

hokiefan

[ QUOTE ]

I am looking to purchase 3 Tech football tickets to every home game if anyone knows of any. Please let me know as soon as possible because I definetely want to go and take my son.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck! Tickets will be very difficult to come by this season without paying an arm and leg for them. Due to the reseating this year, there were some Hokie Club members who did not get tickets due to the demand. Tickets are in extreme high demand with a very, very limited supply. You may get lucky and find one or two tickets but getting three together may be near impossible for one game, let alone every home game.

If you want to go to all the home games, why don't you do like the rest of us that were fortunate enough to get season tickets...pony up the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and join the Hokie Club, then cross your fingers in hopes that you are high enough on the priority list to get tickets....

[ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...... Sounds like a lot of Bandwagon fans to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

If so, the bandwagon is overflowing.

The game in Durham yesterday was like a home game for VT. Of the 25,000+ fans that made it to Wallace Wade Stadium, I would say 75% were VT fans. Duke fans filled two sections behind the Duke bench and their student section was about 3/4 full behind the Tech sideline. The rest of the stadium was maroon and orange...