NFLs first opening day

goalie

what was his stats like 11 on 9 runs or some thing like that. but i remimber when they drafted him i was just thinking what in the world are they thinking. hes a great back but they needed a player on D, not a nother great back.

yea but it was still a bad pick he came back storng. hes played a lot there with holmes being hurt. but they dont really draft good down there any way. but i like what they have done with taking backups from other teams and made them stars.

I dont know about not drafting good, they drafted Derick Johnson, linebacker from Texas..he looked good today, they have revamped that defense, additions like Surtain, Knight, McCelon, and other ones I can't remember, I wouldnt be surprised if Kansas City doesnt make a push for the Superbowl this year.

You know how many NFL games I watched this afternoon? ZERO. Why? The games shown on the stations here were pathetic and teams I hate such as Pittsburgh, Washington, and Dallas. I am watching the Colts and Ravens tonight and I'll surely be watching Philly/ATL tomorrow night.

[ QUOTE ]

You know how many NFL games I watched this afternoon? ZERO. Why? The games shown on the stations here were pathetic and teams I hate such as Pittsburgh, Washington, and Dallas. I am watching the Colts and Ravens tonight and I'll surely be watching Philly/ATL tomorrow night.

[/ QUOTE ]

NFL SUNDAY TICKET!! That's what you need!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

how did he do today?

[/ QUOTE ] BTW......The NFL has their own website and they just might have the players stats on it. smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what this site is for, to find out stats, and who won games, goalie means no harm, everyone asks about stats on here, and if we went to the nfl or ncaa website to find out all out info, wouldnt that take away take away from this site??And plus we wouldnt get to get in arguments like everyone does on here, and thats no fun!!