Graham vs. George Wythe

FootballFan

I'm not disrespecting anybody, Lebanon is in for the "borrowed mule" beating this year against Richlands. You have to keep things in prospective, GW is a good team this year but they're not the same calibur of Graham or Richlands, it's not meant as disrespect, it's just the facts. I meant no disrespect, I did'nt realize your post was mostly in jest, Rual Retreat don't want any part of Richlands. I apologize for offending you.

Thank you. You really can't keep things in too much perspective when you post a question like Graham vs. GW because they are from different worlds, but in each little world, these teams mean everything to their respective communities. Wytheville is proud of their program and think the world of the 3 or 4 former players who are now on D1 rosters including VT and UVA, just like we have the utmost respect for Bradshaw. Thanks again and best of luck to your favorite team.

Guest old_school

Hey GMAN,

I thought it interesting that Graham was in the A and AA on the model. They are probably waiting on enrollment numbers before deciding on where to place them. And I totally agree with Lance about CC Cavs! AAA for those guys against some pretty powerful schools.

well you think you could call them as I see them but I am not from rural retreat. SO far I have not seen anyone play outstanding teams. So if you think your team could smack that team wake up if you pull a couple of shutouts good on you. We will see in the long run twisters and gmen, no I can't see rr beating any of those teams cause we will never see but I call them as I see them.

did you go to the game. if not then dont judge gw on what they scored. you are not saying anything about the 4 td"s. that they had called back . and as far as who gw has played. tell me who rr has played. i think that it has been. what 1@3 floyd 1@3 fort chiswell and 1@3 grayson. out of all three floyd is the only team that anybody thought would be any good this year. the gw rr game is two week away and we will see just how good the O is at rr . they have not played any one with the speed or a team that will lay them out like gw will. and as far as scoring it dose not matter if you win by 1 or if you win by 100 . seams like rr was the one last year talking about gw running up the score on everbody look who"s doing it this year. my brothers sandlot team could score 40 on fc.