STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

just because Workman is out why does everyone expect us to get blown out???? Yost is an excellent back-up....he is cool under pressure and he reacts faster than ronnie back in the pocket in most people that i have talked to opinions.....he doesnt have the best arm but he can still throw a good 30 or 35 yards...dont count us out just because we dont have Workman....

i dont think anyone was... but everything adds up and comes into play.. mistakes, everything -not just quaterbacks and so on.. that goes for both sides, richlands and Garahm .. i think mistakes will either make or break one team for this game

we appreciate all the fans that are standing and giving it their all i kow that when i turn the corner with the ball and hear the crowd go wild, it makes me run just harder, so this FRIDAY let everyone from all over, KNOW WHO THE #1 FANS IN THE REGION IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Storm Update: The Storm will arrive as predicted this Friday Night. The Blues are ready for this one. The defensive front men are ready to meet the new QB and his running backs. The Stadium should be rockin and the crowd on their feet. Lets make some noise this Friday night!

[ QUOTE ]

the g-men better wake up cause a reality check is coming by way of a storm!

[/ QUOTE ]

WARNING STORM!!!

This friday will be your reality check. This will be a hard fought battle, even if Richlands wins the G-men will still show that your not as dominant as you think you are. Yes, you are a good team but don't think the G-Men are comming into this game with a cocky attitude,they will be confident and will play their hearts out. They will be out for blood (Blue Blood). LETS GO G-MEN!!! PLAY WITH YOUR HEARTS AND WIN THIS ONE FOR COACH!!!!

Storm Uodate:

Well its the eve of the game allot of Storm Watchers have been waiting for. The G-Men come to town looking to keep their streak going, They just picked the wrong Stadium to visit! Ernie Hicks is the home of "The Storm" and its up for the challenge.

Someone better call FEMA cause this Storm is off the scale.