Wouldn't it be nice.....

tornado99

if we had a statistics page on the website. I'm sure it will be a lot of hard work, but I believe it is possible. Much like the school pages (if they aren't already going to include them) the posters can gather their team stats, and report them to GMan, Lance, & Company. It may be a little far-fetched due to time consumption, but if you all think it may be a worthwhile venture, I think it would be a wonderful feature. I know I would love to see the individual stats for each team for comparison purposes. Maybe a great idea for next year's page.

If you would like to track down and compile ALL those stats, I would gladly post them on the website.

As I've said before, I do this website on my own "free time". I have a job, and a life, that takes up more than a majority of the time I have...I'm lucky to find time to keep the site up to date as it is.

I figured it would be an astronomical job. It would be almost impossible for one person to do that. I was wondering how difficult it would be for a person to keep up with each team and submit the stats. In other words, someone from Graham, someone from Tazewell, Richlands, etc.? ?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

.... I have a job, and a life, that takes up more than a majority of the time I have...

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are both subjective statements at best grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

tongue.gif