hurley and thomas walker?

Bballer23

Great game for the Rebels tonight. It was 52-0 in the third quarter. Shane Justice took his first two carries both for long TD runs; he had something like 209 yards on 7 or 8 carries when I left and 4 TD runs (his last, a 39 yarder, saw him lower the shoulder and bulldoze over one defender and then cutback twice to make three other players miss before scoring). Issac Stacy had 145 yards on 6 or 7 carries as well as a beautiful 41 yard touchdown pass to Josh Childress. The defense was led by James Johnson and Joey May, who both probably combined for close to 20 tackles (I don't have the stat book to be for certain tonight). Overall, impressive performance by the Rebels.

A little bit of bad news. WR/CB Josh Childress broke his collarbone returning a kickoff in the 4th Quarter. He's back home tonight and we're hoping that thing heals well. Its undetermined how long he's out, but we're optimistic that he'll be back before the season's over.

Next week, homecoming with those dreaded (for Hurley fans at least) Owls.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

It sucks... Im really going to miss the game for a few weeks, but hope I make it back by Twin Valley so. Until then I will be there cheering the Rebels on.

Play ever down likes its your last.