The NFL'S Undefeated!!!!

uderricky

Powell Valley @ Giles  

1. 1. Powell Valley @ Giles

Are you talking about remaining undefeated for the rest of the year? If so you should add "None of the above" to the poll because I doubt there will ever be another undefeated season in the NFL.

Lavar is a beast. i went to PSU and lived up there in State College, and just for giggles, i walked on at PSU that season that him and Courtney Brown were there. one time, when i was working out, i sat and watched Lavar do the seated military press with 410 pounds. he did it 10 times and his only spot was his little 100 pound (white) girlfriend. it was crazy. i called my old football buddies about it afterwards. everyone knew he was going to go to the NFL, and my friends joked and said i should call him the "N" word so he'd kick my butt real good so i could sue and get paid..... i'm not sure it would have been worth it? haha

[ QUOTE ]

the bengals are getting more love in the poll them the skins thats really funny lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that so funny? The Deadskins won one game by three points, one by two points and one by one point. They could easily be 0-3 instead of 3-0. On paper the Colts would appear to have the best shot, but the games aren't played on paper.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the bengals are getting more love in the poll them the skins thats really funny lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that so funny? The Deadskins won one game by three points, one by two points and one by one point. They could easily be 0-3 instead of 3-0. On paper the Colts would appear to have the best shot, but the games aren't played on paper.

[/ QUOTE ]

it dont matter how you win them as long as you win them DUH!!!!! tongue.gif

Well here we go again!!! The same 4 teams are still undefeated going into week 5 today. I hate to say it but my skins may come out of devener today with a number in the loss coloum. But i think if our offense can do what it is suppose to do we will be fine, because that defense comes to play every week. So what do guys think about the undefeated teams and the entire NFL at this time??????? grin.gif