Chilhowie?

ghs84

Chilhowie will lose to both GW and RR. They had to play pretty good to beat a poor performing Lebanon team. I don't think they make the playoffs. The Hogo is down, to say the least this year. The best team in the district is GW, followed by probably RR, and then Chilhowie, Lebanon, & Northwood are pretty close to one another and real close to RR. Bringing up the rear would be a much improved Holston, then PH, and then John Battle. I feel like the Maroons will probably win out and be the only Division 2 team from the district to make a spot in the Playoffs. RR will get in on points in Division 1 and Northwood & Holston have outside shots at getting in on points also in Division 1, more than likely not though.

No way you must have not seen them play yet, they are for real, they have some cool plays, they are quick,and hit hard. Unless they just fold or have a bad night they should be headed to the playoffs.

lets see......they are 7-0 and at the end of the season if they are lucky they may be 8-2 but in reality i say 7-3 sitting at home watching playoffs. g.w. much better rr alot better! northwood rivaly game so will be close

first congrats to Hurley... Seen RR to me Chilhowie is better.. I just hope your wrong on GW I love to see those powerhouses go down.... Chilhowie has some good talent still looking like playoffs to me, might be wrong but just had to tell you congrats when I seen you had posted wink.gif

Chilhowie probably will make the playoffs, but I would'nt doubt them losing their last 3 games. I've seen all three teams play and Chilhowie's 7 - 0 record is an illusion. The teams they've played are a combind 15 - 35, none with a winning record. Now they have to play 3 teams that are 16-4, I've seen them all play and all in my opinion are better than Chilhowie, but Chilhowie still should be able to barely point their way in against a Lebanon team that will be 5 - 5 if that tell's you how weak Chilhowie's schedule has been.

I know Chilhowie is not getting much credit but as the season progresses the team is looking much better and not having so many turnovers. Like I have said before no turnovers and Chilhowie can be competitive with anybody. Maybe after Friday with a good game the credit will come. Go Warriors !!!!!!! <font color="orange"> </font>

If you beat George Wythe, it would change my mind. I'm not trying to offend anybody from Chilhowie, but you've played a really weak schedule and the three teams you're about to play are tough, GW has speed, speed, speed and a passing game that will reach out and bite you. Rural Retreat has a passing game that is byfar the best in the Hogo, George Wythe had enough speed to slow it down, I don't believe Chilhowie does. Northwood, you might beat but it sure won't be easy, they have 3 backs that run the wing very well and are thru the line in a flash. If you beat George Wythe or Rural Retreat.........then you'll have my respect.

I tell you don't look over Northwood! I have now seen Chilhowie, Rural Retreat, and Northwood, and I feel like all 3 are very very close to one another! Which ever team out of these 3 are the best prepared down the final stretch wins these match ups. I still say GW is the top team in the Hogo and can win most of the District games on talent alone. Chilhowie, Rural Retreat, Northwood, and Lebanon are all pretty much even. The way the other districts are playing out it looks like the Hogo could possibly get 2 teams in, in Division 2 with the District Champ taking one spot, which I think will be GW unless Chilhowie can upset them at Wytheville? and then Chilhowie gets that Champ's spot and GW has the points to get a spot. If Chilhowie was to lose 2 or even 3 of there last games, the Warriors and Lebanon could battle for a last spot. in Division 2 It looks like the Hogo will get 2 spots and the 3 Rivers will get 2? It looks like Division 1 will be tougher to make this year because of the District Champs situations 3 Champs could possibly come out of D1, 2 for sure with the Mtn.Empire and Pioneer, with the possible 3rd being RR in the Hogo. With the 1 spot up for a most points team Northwood or Holston could get in? Looks like a pretty good closing to the Hogo. things will be interesting. Good luck to all of you!