beaver update

oldskool

I believe Beaver is leading 7-0. They were inside the MV 25-yardline when I went into Wal-Mart. And when I came back out I think the radio guys said Bluefield scored, but there was a lot of static. Beaver was killing them with Carter and Steptoe up the gut, and Payne broke a long run to put them inside the 25. I do know for a fact that they forced MV to punt on their first two possessions.

Mount View might have had the experience player-wise going into this game, but the Beaver coaching staff broke down a lot of film for this week and had a great gameplan going into tonight. The game is far from over, but Beaver is getting it done thus far.

thats what i thought i heard.....but the person i ws on the phone with is there and i couldn't hear really well....go bluefield...i was there earlier but i had curfew and had to come home

[ QUOTE ]

he changed his number to 3 and i saw him playin qb

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you just trying to get a rise out of people, or didn't you understand that he's OUT due to his knee?

Pretend to have some logic...why would he change his number if he even was able to play?

Honestly, until I hear results from someone else, you don't have any credibility.

[ QUOTE ]

i promise you he played......

[/ QUOTE ]

Groan...You realize that there is a #3 for Bluefield already, right? Jon Payne is #3 and he's a HB. Maybe he took a direct snap, who knows, but do you get it that it is NOT Powell?

From the Bluefield roster:

2 QB Jerome Powell 11 5' 11" 174

3 HB Jonathan Payne 11 5' 6" 163

Now, do you want to try this again, and admit that you're confused?

[ QUOTE ]

ok whatever i was there and i saw him play....you can ask anyone...hes still hurt but he played....

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying that you saw #3 play?

Makes sense, that's Jon Payne. He plays at HB. Did he take snaps? Maybe...who knows? But #3 is NOT Powell, dude.

Or, are you trying to tell us that #2 played?

[ QUOTE ]

i thought he played....oh well

[/ QUOTE ]

No, NOT "oh well"

You said: "i promise you he played...... "

If you don't know for sure, don't PROMISE you know something. Better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt.