carroll/grundy FINAL

carrollfan

No Respect from me...when we walk out during halftime and pregame adn after the game fans throwing things at us hitting us saying "GRUNDY SUCKS GO HOME" some class...and to beat it all at the end of the game Carroll got in a huddle and said 1,2,3..."we beat the [censored] out of Grundy".....Goalie what number were you?

it would make more "sence" for us to be in the piedmont. but i dont wont us to change b/c of th great rivals weve got in the SWD. who cares about gas prices when u can play some great football.

um i dont dress for varsity games b/c i was on the JV team this year. and i would like to apolagize(sp) for the trowing of stuff and ur team that was one of my g/fs friends and i was very angre about that. and that cheer we do at the end of the game we are just spos to say "so go and tell" and the coaches were very upset about that. sry guys and good luck for the rest of the season.

[ QUOTE ]

who cares about gas prices when u can play some great football.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who actually have to buy the gas to make the trip. No offense goalie, but I don't suspect they use your Visa card to fuel up the busses. I'm considering missing my first game in over three years because I can't afford to buy gas for the 200 mile round trip.