congratulations Honaker black diamond champs

rebelman36

hey honaker won the game but hurley won the sportsmanship.those guys from hurley showed alot of class and i was somewhat disappointed in some of our guys.rebels #52 and many others showed gr8 sportsmanship .hats off to you guys.

I've never seen a worse officiated play in all of my football watching years than the play Honaker scored there first touchdown on. After holding them on 3rd down, it looks like a little luck is gonna fall to Hurley's side. On there punt attempt, the snap sails way over head of the punter, he picks the ball up inside the 10, runs with it, seems like his knee goes down, but he slings the ball up-field 10-15 yards where another Tiger picks up the ball, gets by one defender because of a block in the back, and proceeds to scramble through about 16 players en route to running the ball back for a touchdown.

Man, that play amazed and disgusted me in so many ways, I don't know how to take it now.

Maybe the Twin Valley game will ease the pain a little bit next week. Our playoff draw is gonna be tough.

YA your wright but if you change the momentum of a game then so goes the players spirts and that wasnt the only play either and we could stay on here all day and nite and you still arent going to admit that HONAKER caught every break in the world I mean it was senior nite there were in no way that they were going to lose to a small school like HURLEY and the refs made that obvious and that first play that he talked about he didnt say anything about the flag that was picked up on the HONAKER sideline by the ref after he threw it then walked back up picked it up off the ground and didnt even give a reason to why he picked it up and he didnt even wave it off he knew that it was a forward pass pass the line of scrimage and he saw his knee touch down then threw the flag then after the player started up the field that caught the forward pass the ref picks up the flag. Getting a break here and there for a school the size of HURLEY is what they need to play with schools the size of HONAKER or HAYSI and another thing that realy stood out in watching HONAKER play there in no way as good as HAYSI not putting you guys down and i didnt get to watch you guys play each other and the way you beat HURLEY has nothing to do with the way that HAYSI did but from what I saw last nite you guys have a good line also but you only have one big play maker (BOSTIC)he is one of the best I have seen in a while at running the busted plays in and out hes quick lol but HAYSI unlike HONAKER has many on there sideline that can do this.( example) at how good they are they played us at home and layed it to us and didnt even try to and with the excpetion of the one ref it was a pretty fair called game last week not like last nite when you saw at least three bad refs but all this doesnt matter HONAKER is the BDD CHAMPS and congrats to you guys for that but now you have got to look to the playoffs and worrie if the other tigers be clawing at another shot or will they get screwed out of that shot also and that is rematch that I would pay good money to watch good luck to HONAKER ,HAYSI and all the rest in the area but I still think that HAYSI has a better TEAM lmao just my thoughts and oppinion CONGRATS AGAIN HEATH MILLER would be proud lol( LIFES TO SHORT TO JUST PLAY SO PLAY HARD !!!!!!!!!!) LOVE THOSE REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

its sad 2 have 2 cry so much over football games u couldnt even compete in but im just glad honaker didnt wont 2 run the score up and put subs in when they did 100 to nothing would have been even more pitiful maybe after not being in the last 2 games u might can play with twin valley good luck blush.gif

well i guess its just await and see thing.like i said before haysi ,honaker,gc,and pv seems to me like would be a toss up.maybe honaker and haysi will get another shot at each other.but ill tell ye hurley better focus on twin valley now because they could give u all ye want .they have pretty descent speed and im sure will be out to play u all with all they got .bottom line is hurley got beat by a bigger school with good reason and thats understanding.the team i seen at hurley was very classy and id say would tell ye that we got beat and thats it.good luck to hurley in div 1 playoffs

No crying here.

And on the play I brought up, there was NOT a flag thrown. Every one on the Hurley side thought a flag was thrown, but it was a white marker because of the FUMBLE (I thought it was thrown forward too, but couldn't tell exactly how the ball came out). There was NO flag EVER thrown on that play. It was a white marker, to spot the fumble. I know the play happened on the other side of the field, but it was not a yellow flag. Ask anybody from Honaker, they will tell you the same.

hey, honaker is a good team. Good luck to ya'll in the playoffs. Im proud of your guys and ours. All we need to do is keep our heads held high we had a good season, but we still have one more game we dont need to let go because we lost one more game. bye

Way togo HURLEY you all might get back on track this week when you play twin valley. Twin valley maybe the worse team in the state and guess what that makes HURLEY the second worse in the state should be a great game to watch if you like little league football.

Wah Wah you are an idiot!!!! Haysi and Honaker are the best D-2 schools in the region. Hurley is 7-2 now.. more than likely 8-2 after this week. so quit with the insults they are on a path to the playoffs so just quit talking about how bad they are and figure it out they are going to the playoffs and could get a first round home game.. wink.gif