STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

Thats rigt its week # 10 and the Storm will return. The Blues got a reality check in Hillesville and plan to rebound in the Pioneers territory. Look for Air Mance to return with Tarter Ball deciding field position. Wel gotta go and watch practice. Will be on later with update.

This Storm is evrything we have talked about and with all elements returning, it should be the Perfect Storm. We are looking for 10-0. These Storms dont come around very often. I plan on being there early.

I agree its rare, The Blues need to remember Carroll and get hungry again. That game really fueled the non beleivers and even dropped us in the state rankings to #2( Which doesnt matter) but peaple are starting to doubt The Storm and I know its still alive.

Well this is my first post in about a year...I guess reading this stuff just brought back to many memories of the last four years....I haven't missed a game this year and plan to whatch the storm to continue against Lebanon...I think they needed last weeks(2Fri, ago) game to make sure they keep the "fire" building, even though it really wasn't that close when watching it...After whatching Carrol's "all-state" kicker miss that pat you just know it's the Blue's season...Keep it up Blue and I miss playing with all of you..

when you doubt a storm least is when it can do the most damage. let the non-believers keep their thoughts / for the some that have experienced it (you know) & for others who have not it still awaits you!

call the russell county p.d. cause the blue-neck nation is coming to town.

I would love to see you back at qb, with a healthy shoulder, running this team . You had a good team with you last year but with this teams size and speed , you could wreck havoc running the option. Good luck at Emory and Henry.