VT

beaverball

already a VT post pal.....and dont start in on the cheated over crap....a loss is a loss...take it with some dignity for once and stop makin poor excuses....Miami was the better team Saturday night....

you tell em beaverball no way UM hangs with VT again, mr vick would run wild al over them he'd rush for 200 and throw for 350..hes gonna declare for the draft after this season and he'll get his revenge on the miami dolphins..rematch game...

VT 45

UM 3

[ QUOTE ]

no way. VT beats Miami 9 out of 10 times. They just caught Tech on an off night.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats true im just sayin dont say you got screwed over...Miami shut down Vick and look what happened....stop making the excuses....take the loss....stuff happens....

beano, lets face it, the refs were cheatin for UM, that was no helmet to helmet hit to the head or a late hit out of bounds, VT DID get screwed over, i bet the refs were UM alumnus..

[ QUOTE ]

beano, lets face it, the refs were cheatin for UM, that was no helmet to helmet hit to the head or a late hit out of bounds, VT DID get screwed over, i bet the refs were UM alumnus..

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds awfully shady to me. I believe they put some grease or something slick on the football to make Vick fumble it.

[ QUOTE ]

I think VT was cheated on Saturday night and they deserve a shot at the national championship. Miami is very lucky and not on VT's level, but of course who is.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a big difference between good natured smack and a flame. Don't be a troll.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fact of the matter is VT played a top 5 team and lost....PERIOD

ok, its time...for those of you that responded to this post, it was more or less created in jest b/c our 2 previous threads were mysteriously deleted, we are NOT VT fans and we do NOT believe that the hokies were cheated..ease up on us fellas, we were kidding..i repeat, we are NOT hokie fans...

I have a question about some of the posts being deleted as well. What did I say that may have been questionable? I didn't flame anyone or anything at all. VT is my team so I wouldn't say anything bad about them, except the truth.

Other than that, I asked Tom if I'd catch a lot of heat if I wore some VT attire to the Tenn/Vandy game in a couple of weeks?

Guys...lets face it...tech does this every year

They get all you fans worked up about a great start and then BAM!

they lose and the season goes down the drain...to tell you the truth i think that if tech and miami played 10 times it would come out even.

Maimi is just even on techs level and Texas, USC and even Alambama are playing higher....

And UNC is going to upset Tech at blacksburg on thanksgiving!!!

Mark my word!

They didn't have a let down last year after Beamer re-examined the program and fixed some problems, but this wasn't like that anyway. They just got beat by a rival. Don't forget Miami is a missed field goal against FSU from being unbeaten. Saturday was the result of an unprepared, maybe over confident offense, and a terrible game plan.

Yea i just enjoy bashing Tech...

Ill probably end up going to college there if i dont get into Carolina, then what am i gonna do??

I remeber one time i was in the weight room at tech and i was wearing a carolina hat and forgot about it and all the players were looking at me wth their bulging biceps and im like "what"... then i saw myself in the mirror and took it off and ran to the book store and bout a sharpie and a Tech Hat....

Now i have a tech hat signed by Marcus Vick and Bryan Randle...

True story...

Consider yourself lucky to have a hat signed by Marcus. I was on the field after the spring game a couple years ago and Marcus, then a redshirt freshman who had never taken a snap, tried to stay and sign autographs with the rest of the team but he was mobbed to the point he just apologized and went to the locker room. Bryan Randall on the other hand stayed until he signed every request (which wasn't as many as Vick) despite repeatedly saying he needed to leave because he had someplace he had to be. He just couldn't say no.

Guest JJBrickface

I think VT just came in a little over confident. In the pregame I saw Miami players smiling and all which made me seem that they were not cocky but calm in a tough environment. The VT coaches didn't call their best game but Vick made many bad plays. When receivers did have steps he overthre them, and his fumbled destroyed VT's chances. Miami's players did seem like jackasses when they got the lead, which is typical of Miami players. However one thing that disturbed me was when VT players were ripping the backup RB's helmet off on multiple plays. At first I thought it was a equipment problem but from the replay and the back's body language on the sideline you could tell someone was ripping it off. Tech still has a great season ahead of them.

[ QUOTE ]

Yea i just enjoy bashing Tech...

Ill probably end up going to college there if i dont get into Carolina, then what am i gonna do??

I remeber one time i was in the weight room at tech and i was wearing a carolina hat and forgot about it and all the players were looking at me wth their bulging biceps and im like "what"... then i saw myself in the mirror and took it off and ran to the book store and bout a sharpie and a Tech Hat....

Now i have a tech hat signed by Marcus Vick and Bryan Randle...

True story...

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wondering....why would you be in VaTechs weight room?? confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Consider yourself lucky to have a hat signed by Marcus. I was on the field after the spring game a couple years ago and Marcus, then a redshirt freshman who had never taken a snap, tried to stay and sign autographs with the rest of the team but he was mobbed to the point he just apologized and went to the locker room. Bryan Randall on the other hand stayed until he signed every request (which wasn't as many as Vick) despite repeatedly saying he needed to leave because he had someplace he had to be. He just couldn't say no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember that. I have all sorts of ppls autograph. Randall, Hall, Jones, Wilford. Just to name a few. grin.gif