Hurley at Appy

LPDBSBL

It seems as if Appy has worked hard to get back into the playoffs after missing them the past couple of years. Tom Turner is a hall of fame coach and those bulldogs are TOUGH. Hurley seems to have struggled the past couple of weeks with good teams. I feel Appy pulls this one out 44-6.

I think hurley will give appy a game, it will a lot closer than some people are predicting. Hurley has stuggled a little lately but they will get it together and play their hearts out. By the way does redtiger even play football. The players will decide the game not some stupid prediction that people are making. I aint making no prediction because it aint going to make no difference. Hurley will give appy a better game than they think. Let go rebels. You have 2 weeks to prepare for them dont let it be like last year and everyone miss practice. You have 2 weeks to prepare so work hard and go beat appy.

Will be a fun and interesting game for both teams. Appalachia has the running game (down packed) and have advanced in the passing game putting yardage downfield quickly when least expected. This will be an interesting showdown because the Rebels have a few nice tricks up the ole sleeve as well. The Dawgs prevail in an early play-off thriller; Appalchia 28 - Hurley 17

1 im not going to fight with you about perdictions

2 I do not currently play ball but I played JV and varsity at Haysi graduated in 03

3 because everyone else made perdictions I thought I would too

4 no perdictions do not win games but everyone who watches football perdicts what the outcome will be and you did make a perdiction you said hurley would give appy a better game than than some people thought

5 appys line is far better than hurleys (that seems to be hurleys weakness as long as I played and have been a fan they have good backs but a less than average line no size or strength I guess its hard with a school so small)

6 an hour ago I left more about football in the toilet than you know

7 I hope all of the games are great games with no injuries

were hopeing that hurley can pull off a upset they play pretty good ball. they are pretty banged up but they have to weeks to get ready they were banged up comeing in the twin valley game if they all have been healthy that game would of not even been close but we will take the win and go to appy with our heads hung high not takeing nothing from the panthers they played good ball that night that was a big game for both teams but someone had to loose i am glad that our boys got that win like i said i think hurley will give appy a good run every one should be heald up except the one that broke his collerbone i hate to see him not getting to play i know it really bothers him but he will get to play next year go REBELS BRING HOME THE WIN.`

[ QUOTE ]

Hurley only wanted to play us three quarters in a pre-season scrimage!

[/ QUOTE ]

Key words...PRE SEASON....

10 or 11 weeks have passed since then best of luck to both teams but I think youll se a different Hurley than you encounterd in the scrimmage..

If I'm not mistaken, Hurley and Appy both had different ideas about how the scrimmage was suppose to go. Hurley wanted two 10 minute quarters, a halftime, and then some time afterward to work on special teams and goal line situations.

Appy wanted to play a full game, except for dead ball kicking.

Hurley used that whipping as motivation early on. IMO, it was that scrimmage that got those boys in the mindset to win there first 7 games this season. I believe Hurley plays Appy close early, if they don't get themselves into mis-matches early on the defensive side of the ball. Offensively, Hurley will have to throw the ball enough to keep Appy honest, otherwise, there running game will go nowhere.