Bluefield Crushes Grafton 35-0

bluefieldRocks

This game was over at half time. The momentum was clearly for the beavers, our defensive line fired off the ball and we got to the qb. Panye and carter played very excellent today running the ball. and McClanahan didnt look to shabby. We had a couple of pick 6's that were dropped. But i guess that happens in football

James Monroe/Tolsia....YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!

this bluefield team that showed up today... i'd put 'em on the field with any team in AA. this was a totally different team with everyone back and healthy. WOW... if the team that played today shows up next week, they'll beat JM by 2 td's.

I agree ...

did you have your tent sent up total. Me and beaverbaseball walked by and we saw one set up. Figured it was you...

But anyways. i seriously think with the way our D is playing we could beat any AA team in the state. Next week is going to be our hardest game yet...

[ QUOTE ]

this was a totally different team with everyone back and healthy. WOW...

[/ QUOTE ]

I absolutely agree. It was a totally different team. Powell and Clements make a HUGE difference and the overall attitude is different, there's a swagger...

yeah, i'll say i'm shocked at what i saw today... the coaches have done a good job at getting things straight because that secondary we had early on was not a good thing...... Carter did ok today, but if he would just bend over a little bit - he'd get a lot more yards.

how many good RB's we got now??? 6 or 7 or 8 really GOOD runners. it's crazy how different this team looked.

Our coaching staff is one of the best in the entire state and there's no doubt about that now. And the players should be commended for their effort and dedication to improve themselves. If we don't win another game this season I'm elated with the season and VERY elated about the future...

well, we knew all along that our offense could score points... that secondary just needed to be sured up now. after todays game - i'm pretty sure that they'll be ok.

oh yeah, and did you notice that Powell had his brace on... i did.

I was impressed with Payne's playing in this game..In previous games he would run towards the sidelines and go out of bounds instead of cutting it back up..But this game he showed some toughness by cutting back up the middle and it sure did show