Richlands Basketball

bluesfans

Jim McGee will bring that old school 'get in your face defense' to the Tornado cagers. Their intensity and defensive tenacity will rival the illustrious teams of the late 80's when we had Petey 'Iceman' Ball, Dangerous Doug Addison, Jeff the Gravedigger Hurst, Bart 'Don't Call me Simpson' Warner, Brad 'Rajol' Goff, and Phillip 'Easy Lover' Bailey. Expect low scoring games and great attitudes!

I say the Millie Acre gym will be packed with some some blasts from the past. Bring back Terrible Tex, Killer Slate Gennie big bird Hurst Fighten Rock Delightful Dickie. Also hand out refen shirts to the first 1000 fans the night they play Tazewell. Folks you think Riffs Radiers were bad they will not hold a candle to this bunch.

Hey -- that bunch of athletic supporters never went anywhere! A soon as the doors open they will be in their seats in mid-season form. But your point is valid; will Super Dave Ratliff make an encore appearance this year?

I heard super is now the owner of the super 8 at Sandlick. He hit the pick 3 and baught the chain. He still might film the games or even better the fans. I also thought Dave was a good Ref but Ofishy8 would not give him any games.