Weir kicking?

total

something of interest..... i was just reading the article about Weir and Wayne, and was wondering why they didn't kick the PAT? why did they always go for 2? Weirfootball will probably know this one...

BluefieldRocks, you're not grasping the concept. It is the same kicker from last year. Last year, he wasn't injured. He injured his leg while practicing at Marshall last week before the Weir/Wayne game. I think he's going to be fine by this week though.

[ QUOTE ]

BluefieldRocks, you're not grasping the concept. It is the same kicker from last year. Last year, he wasn't injured. He injured his leg while practicing at Marshall last week before the Weir/Wayne game. I think he's going to be fine by this week though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to know...I thought maybe he missed an extra point in practice and a Coach cold cocked him or something.

"Good to know...I thought maybe he missed an extra point in practice and a Coach cold cocked him or something."

And you wonder why I used to make comments about JM? That isn't funny AT ALL. There is a new coaching staff there now and what happened last year is in the past. Can you please get over it?

[ QUOTE ]

"Good to know...I thought maybe he missed an extra point in practice and a Coach cold cocked him or something."

And you wonder why I used to make comments about JM? That isn't funny AT ALL. There is a new coaching staff there now and what happened last year is in the past. Can you please get over it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Weirfootball, what's this got to do with JM?

[ QUOTE ]

he probably thought hillbilly was from JM or something? just a guess...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably right, but I've haven't gotten the impression from past posts that "Hillbilly" was a JM person or follower. I guess anyone that can be referred to as Hillbilly is just assumed to be a Monroe Countian! I'm not sure whether to be insulted or to feel honored!! Personally, though, I like to refer to myself as a bonafide redneck!! (laugh) While I'm here posting on the board again, and since it's almost "Wheeling day" for Bluefield, I would like to say one last time Good Luck to Bluefield. Safe travel to all. I hope the game is a good one. I think it will be. I don't doubt that the Beavers will be ready to play.

I'll be leaving tommorow total. I may make a copy of the game and i'll bring you a copy. If not they show it on television and i'll make you a copy of that

But were gettin ready to go outside and wave the team off

Best of luck in wheeling beavers

Team is on its journey to Wheeling for the 4th straight year..Lets make school history and win back-to-back..Goodluck to both teams and Richlands goodluck to u all this weekend also..

Im off for the game..Be back Saturday

Go Beavers!

[ QUOTE ]

I thought that Hillbilly was a JM fan and not just b/c of his screenname. I apologize for my mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe there are two "Hillbillies". One from JM and one from Bluefield. I could have sworn I've seen posts by a JM fan that calls himself "Hillbilly". Maybe not this year, but in the past.

[ QUOTE ]

I thought that Hillbilly was a JM fan and not just b/c of his screenname. I apologize for my mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

No biggie and no need to apologize. I was just wondering what it had to do with JM because when I searched Hillbilly's past posts, I didn't get the impression he was a JM person. So I was confused. But then again, I pretty much stay confused so that's normal for me. Hope tomorrow night's game is a good one. Safe play to your Red Riders.

all i ever hope for when Bluefield plays anyone is a good/close game to keep me on the edge of my seat... and that we have a chance to win in the end. the last 2 with Weir have definately been that, so that's all i ask for again.