Any comments on Liberty's sportsmanship?

Fresh_Prince

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

#77 came over and to a member to "get the f*#%" out of his way and called us "white mother f*#%ers". Never have I seen a team act the way Liberty did.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's true then, as a Tech fan, I don't want the guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, given the sterling reputation of Virginia Tech's program, you certainly don't want a guy like that around.

rolleyes.gif

I'm gonna agree that #24 was horrible! And did anyone else see Liberty beating the goal posts where it said Tornados? That's horrible! But you know what, Liberty got their's!! Our boys were great at keeping it together even though their opponents and the refs were very SHADY! Good job boys!

I was hoping someone could fill me in on something that happened during the Liberty game early on. The play was down the field and i just happened to turn my head and noticed one of Liberty's players on the ground and a Richlands player above him with his jersey in his hands shoving him back into the ground over and over a few times. There was a referree that was standing within 10 yds. of them both and was watching this happen. I wondered what happened before this because I honestly was waiting to see a flag thrown, but there was never one....Could anybody fill me in or was I just hallucinating?

[ QUOTE ]

I was hoping someone could fill me in on something that happened during the Liberty game early on. The play was down the field and i just happened to turn my head and noticed one of Liberty's players on the ground and a Richlands player above him with his jersey in his hands shoving him back into the ground over and over a few times. There was a referree that was standing within 10 yds. of them both and was watching this happen. I wondered what happened before this because I honestly was waiting to see a flag thrown, but there was never one....Could anybody fill me in or was I just hallucinating?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. That didn't happen. You must have imagined it.

Liberty was horribly classless. Richlands was pure as the driven snow. End of story.

smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What you missed was the Richlands player getting punched.

May have been. I also noticed the grossly inappropriate behavior that was overlooked by the refs on the part of liberty. But I just wondered what could have happened that the ref. saw this incident and didn't call something on either team.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. That didn't happen. You must have imagined it.

Liberty was horribly classless. Richlands was pure as the driven snow. End of story.

smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Shutup please, god...Im am tired of hearing you whine.... noone said richlands was perfect, i know for a fact richlands gets each and every dirty team back, whether they want it or not, in those pile ups.....Your true blue at heart you say but your taking up for the opposing team, on a southwest va sports board to beat it all... go do it on vapreps or something, i guess noone but me really understands youre sarcasm.. but it makes me mad... have you been brainwashed allready??? Regardless, your getting out of hand and just need to calm down.... Like i said if it makes you happy richlands is just as dirty in the pile ups....But what team isnt???? and if you seen something else go on, that i didnt, let me know, and ill stand corrected.. Till then dont let the pollution that goes in your ears at bedford flood into this board....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually know what your talking about, but it wasnt the Richlands player doing it, the guy laying on the ground had him by the jersey and was trying to pull him down to the ground, The Richlands player may have tried to retaliate a little, but ws not the one at fault.

Liberty's actions can be completely justified by a show called "The Boondocks" the fourth episode of this show completely explains why liberty had to act the way they did, that's "The Boondocks" on [adult swim] on Cartoon Network, Sundays at 11

[ QUOTE ]

Shutup please, god...Im am tired of hearing you whine.... noone said richlands was perfect, i know for a fact richlands gets each and every dirty team back, whether they want it or not, in those pile ups.....Your true blue at heart you say but your taking up for the opposing team, on a southwest va sports board to beat it all... go do it on vapreps or something, i guess noone but me really understands youre sarcasm.. but it makes me mad... have you been brainwashed allready??? Regardless, your getting out of hand and just need to calm down.... Like i said if it makes you happy richlands is just as dirty in the pile ups....But what team isnt???? and if you seen something else go on, that i didnt, let me know, and ill stand corrected.. Till then dont let the pollution that goes in your ears at bedford flood into this board....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. In terms of pure humor and irony, yours just might be the most valuable post I've ever seen on this message board. Do you feel better now?

Frankly, I'm not terribly affected by this conversation at all. My opinion is that there's a lot of misinformation flying around, and I chose to share my opinion about such. Shame on me.

Certainly not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, at least from where I'm viewing the situation. Shalom?

Yea they were the worst I have ever seen in my life and the best part about all of it was they didn't win, so maybe next year they will think about that if they make it that far again. I think they were all pretty bad, even some of their coaches.

yes shame on you...and i do feel better now....let me know where the "misinformation" is and again ill stand corrected on everything like i said earlier.....noone said you couldnt voice your opinion...but over and over and over?? once is enough, noone but me has said anything to you about it, but you just keep going on about it... again fill me in on this "misinformation", comon now voice your opinion RICHLANDSalum...

[ QUOTE ]

yes shame on you...and i do feel better now....let me know where the "misinformation" is and again ill stand corrected on everything like i said earlier.....noone said you couldnt voice your opinion...but over and over and over?? once is enough, noone but me has said anything to you about it, but you just keep going on about it... again fill me in on this "misinformation", comon now voice your opinion RICHLANDSalum...

[/ QUOTE ]

You know something? You're right. I have been beating the proverbial horse, and it's probably best just to let natural causes take over.

I will say no more about this issue.

And if you need accomodations for the game on Saturday, I'll even move one of my vintage Pintos out of the front yard for you.