Cowboys Release Peerless Price

EH31

I think he's underperformed ever since he came out of Tennessee. He couldn't be the #1 receiver at Atlanta that Vick needed to take a little bit of pressure off him, and that's why he ended up in Dallas in the first place. I just cannot see Parcells ever pickin' up Terrell Owens, because Parcells would end up openin' a can on Terrell by the time it's all set and done.

i dont see parcells picking him up, i see jerry jones picking him up

maybe TO needs somehow like Parcelss to chew his ass off.

how great would it be to see TO dancing on the star and the home crowd cheering?

Sending T.O. to Dallas, would end up like Randy Moss at Oakland, has anyone payed any attention to Moss this year?? NO, because you never hear his name, Moss is avg. 3 catches a game??Randy Moss...the immaculate reciever that could catch a fly in a wind storm!!Theres too many recievers at Oakland, and Dallas has two playmakers at wideout (Johnson, Glenn), that is why Price got released. T.O. needs to go to a team like New England and learn what the word teamate means.

[ QUOTE ]

Sending T.O. to Dallas, would end up like Randy Moss at Oakland, has anyone payed any attention to Moss this year?? NO, because you never hear his name, Moss is avg. 3 catches a game??Randy Moss...the immaculate reciever that could catch a fly in a wind storm!!Theres too many recievers at Oakland, and Dallas has two playmakers at wideout (Johnson, Glenn), that is why Price got released. T.O. needs to go to a team like New England and learn what the word teamate means.

[/ QUOTE ]Moss has been hurt, Keyshawn is more like a guy that'll catch 5 balls for 50 yard, i wouldn't consider him a playmaker

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ow! Take it easy on the Raiders. Moss has been injured most of the season. The Raiders do have a good stable of receivers. I wondered why they even needed Moss with Jerry Porter around. The problem with the Raiders is not offense. It's defense. They are a young team, the biggest problem other than being in the toughest division in the NFL is Rob Ryan (defensive coordinator). After watching last night, I think the Raiders have given up this year.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Moss has been hurt, Keyshawn is more like a guy that'll catch 5 balls for 50 yard, i wouldn't consider him a playmaker

[/ QUOTE ]

Moss is also the guy that caught 13 Td's last year in Minnesota and (correct me if I'm WRONG) he missed quite a few games, Moss is under-achieving in Oakland with too many recievers, he could've found a team that could utilize him better in MY Opinion. As far as Johnson, let's not forget he was the guy that caught 100 ball's in Tampa Bay a couple years ago, of course most were for first-downs..point being Johnson is a playmaker, any reciever that can catch first down, after first down in a game is a playmaker to me!