WV All State

RenegadeMuscle

I agree with Sources

We had so many players playing the same position..U just can't compare the stats to teams that have 1 man positions for the whole season

I could see Matthew Carter getting 2nd team and Ryan Albert possible getting 2nd team and atleast honorable mention for both

Not to bad...Im just wondering who will be our big time reciever, if we do throw it any next season...

After watching the game vs. weir. The one player that i saw that gave it 100% every play was Carter. He run up the middle and gave it his all the entire game.

Personally think he should have gotten player of the game...Not to say anything bad about hurt. It just looked to me like carter deserved it more

Well im still waiting to see who the QB will be. If you ask me taking out McClanahan and putting in powell was the biggest mistake.Thats the worst thing to do with a player is sit him out. Im sure his confidence went down a heck of alot..

I think Ansel is going to step up big time next year. He is a very hard worker in the offseason and that amazing TD catch in the James Monroe playoff game was only a glimpse of things to come if he keeps digging and getting better.

[ QUOTE ]

When will the AA All-State football teams be announced? I think we have at least three first teamers.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll be lucky to have one, so give us a break.

And Beaver's biggest defensive studs next year will be Jeremy Hurt and Matthew Carter. Hurt had an outstanding game in Wheeling as did Carter.

I see the All State first teams to be loaded down w/ Weir and Wayne players, and that's no disrespect to Bluefield or any other teams. Last year, Bluefield had a lot of first teamers and they all deserved to be on there. From Weir, I see Sperlazza, Lang, Dawand Smith, Josh Smith, Lyons, Gatto, and Mike Buffo to all make first team. Hayden, Davidson, and Taflan should all make second team or honorable mention.