VA high tourney

statesman

The tournament over at Virginia High Friday and tonight had some pretty good games so far. I was able to watch the majority of the varsity games which was a real treat. Patrick Henry upset seemed like a very sluggish castlewood team by 1 point. Marion and Chilhowie didn't show up due to inclimate weather so Twin Valley and VA High played so they would have another game in the time slot. the game didn't effect either team as far as status in the tournament went. But Twin Valley trounced them by 27 if im correct. And as far as tonight went. PH played another nail biter against VA High, which went right down to the very end. PH seems like their not to be overlooked this year in the Hogo. VA high lead the majority of the game but PH had a late rally against them coming back and taking a small lead but VA High answered with little time left and beat the rebels by 1. The second game was between Twin Valley and Daniel Boone. Boone beat Lebenon friday night by around 30 by the way. But TV took the lead early in the game and never looked back. They kept the lead at about 15 to 20 the majority of the game. TV also was missing the Vandyke kid who was out with a foot injury. I'm not sure if he will be playing in tomarrow's championship game or not. Chilhowie and Marion also played earlier tonight but I was unable to make it to that one and I'm not sure who won between the to. But so far the tournament has been pretty exciting. The championships will be tomarrow with a rematch between VA high and Twin Valley. Drive down and watch!

Twin Valley won the Tournament.. Va High made it a decent game this time around. TV seemed alittle sluggish and possibly tired. TV won by around 15 I think..

Congrads Panthers on your accomplishment this weekend.