What Type of Music

lee

What is your age?  

1. 1. What is your age?

Whatever happened to listening to something because you like it? Why does the place you live or the people you hang out with have anything to do with it? You either like it or you don't.

I dont base what i like on where i live and who i hang out with, I genuinely love hip hop music...regardless of my region in the country....but im not gonna sit here and lie to you, just like you cant sit here and lie to me BigD, my point in the arguement was if i grew up here versus me growing up in the Bronx, how likely would it be that im gonna be jammin country in my ride cruisin down the avenue- not very likely at all...Think people, Most everyone likes there own kind of music, and more than likely someone else pulled you into that genere, but you still soley like that music and youll defend it till you die (or at least untill u change your mind about it).....

[ QUOTE ]

How about you bigd what do you like?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like just about everything EXCEPT most country and just about all rap. I do like the rap I mentioned in an above post, and I do like metal-rap like Kid Rock, Limp Bizkit, Beastie Boys and Rage Against the Machine, and I do like a few songs by Garth Brooks, Travis Tritt and maybe a few others.

My favorite music overall is classic Rock, hard rock and some metal. I like most of the alternative music of the early to mid 90's. I love female singers with great voices like Jewell and Celine Dion, and I love bluesy stuff from Dave Matthews, Blues Traveller and Black Crowes. I also like Bluegrass... but not the out of key stuff you hear locally.

My favorite bands of all-time are Metallica (pre-load) and Nirvana. I wish Kurt were still around because music took a wrong turn after he died. I listen to very little new music.

[ QUOTE ]

i thought you would be a hard rock guy w/ ur name and all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really a Metallica man. "Enter Sandman" and "One" are personal favs, but give me some bootleg Zeppelin concert downloads anyday.