Grundy vs. Twin Valley

waveman92

I expect both the boys and girls to be great games... the Grundy girls beat Twin Valley girls in OT at the Ramey's Classic last week, but, Twin Valley was hitting anything they wanted to shoot from outside, it was a great game, I expect to see another one like it tonight.. also, the boys game should be close and a really competitive game... if anyone can remember, grundy girls coach.. Coach Christian.. coached the group of boys that are seniors now in 8th grade and went undefeated... which means they beat Twin Valley, so, I expect to see two good, close games tonight... I will definetly be there...

That is shocking. Not really but for us to keep it closer is wat shocks me...i thought Grundy is suppose to be the team in the SWD this year?..they may be im just going by the score diff. in the TV game.

sorry waveman92.. that 8th grade team isnt the same team thats seniors now! Grundys gimmick "D" leaving KT open killed them to start with. Then, Kt did an excellent job defending last years SWD POY.. as did the rest of the TV players holding the grundy offense in check the entire night. Someone said no one on the grundy team got into double figures... Kudos TV "D"..... Keep it up guys..

Officials were great.. they let the kids play.

What else can be said..

Big game at TV tomorrow as Council rolls in...

I really expected for that game to be closer than it actually was. TV came ready to play and it showed. It will be very interesting to see how grundy will do against Richlands next week. Personally I believe Richlands will beat them probably by 10 or so if they play the same way they did against TV. The Vandyke kid really came ready to play last night to. He's usually just all defense and passing but I guess the fact that that would be the last time he would play at grundy sparked something. Baldwin also did really well. He really picked things up in this one compared to the Blues game. I believe TV plays Council at home tonight. Should be quite a game!