Bluefield/James Monroe updates?

Bluefield_Rules

just got back from the game...bluefield 63-49, james monroe is much improved i believe we'll be seein them in the sectional championship other than pikeview.. matthews led the way with 17, moore had 14, kyle had 9 on 3 treys, bluefield returns to action t/m at BSC against Logan, JV plays at 1pm, varsity should start around 2:30

JM's head coach and asst. coach are both brothers and both are originally from Oceana, both played on the Indians team Mathis apart of the 93 runner up team and 94 state champion team and his brother Dave was a part of the 2001 state runner up team in Single A!

they both have basketball running through there blood as there father is former Oceana girls coach and current Westside girls coach Larry Mathis who also made a name for himself back in the 60s or 70s in basketball and also coached the Oceana boys team to a many state tourney appearances in the 80s

i really look for JM to keep on improving as long as the Mathis boys are there, Jason has a way in bringing out the best in players, a sign of a good coach IMO

and i believe your right in your assumption that JM will be the team in the sectional final with Bluefield.

but in the end i still look for Bluefield to find a way to win!

congratz on the win and good luck against Logan tomorrow!

do you know anything about Wyoming East this year, just wondering because we play pikeview in the coal classic, should be a win, so we'll play the winner of liberty and wyoming east should be wyo east, do u know anything about them bein that east and westside are big rivals?

East has a butt load of talent this yr

i mean you cant just watch/guard one kid, cause if you focus on him they have 4, or 5 others that could step up and beat ya!

to tell ya what kinda plays they play in most i cant cause i've not even got to see them play yet!

but i can tell ya about some of there players

the main leader of the team is Justin Caldwell, he's the one averaging the most points for the team!

behind him is Nick Rezzonico, followed by Corey Willard, Zach Blankenship, Andrew Meneghini, and Jason Shrewsbury

East has the talent but i really question there depth, if anyone one of those 6 that i just mentioned was to get into foul trouble i think it could cause problems for them!

Caldwell is just a beast from inside or outside (he really lite up your world from outside if given the chance)

and its as i said its not just one player, cause so can Rezzonico, Blankenship, and Willard

East has an all around good team and will be a real challenge for Westside come sectionals and should we lose to them i about gurantee them being in charleston and giving teams down in charleston trouble too!

East has only suffered two loses

1st lose was at the start of the season at charleston against Winfield (lost by 12 i believe) and then later in the season they traveled to Ravenswood and lost by only 4pts there.

it should be a interesting game come time for Wyo. East and Bluefield to meet in the championship game!

the scary thing is, Caldwell, Blankenship, Shrewsbury, Rezzonico, Willard are all juniors and will be back next yr!

hmmm ok thanks for the info, well bluefield only starts 1 senior now and we have a lot comin back in football and basketball so we'll be tough like always in our own right, and yea it should be a good one but still a few weeks away tho