Coal Classic AA title game Thursday @ 7pm

RenegadeFan

Bluefield and Wyo. East will meeting in the AA championship portion of the Coal Classic

in a rematch from the 2002 semi final matchup in which East won by 10

Bluefield beat Pikeview very convincingly tonight by a tinal of 58-39 on the other side, Wyo. East seemed to have a struggle with Liberty ®, beating them 58-44, East is hurt right now with out play of starting PG Justin Caldwell who is out with an ankle injury (from the inside out) he is reported to be out for 2-3 weeks (if not longer)

should be a great game and one i intend on being at!

nope its Thursday evening

i was thinking it was Sat. afternoon like its always been but found out they switched the days around with the Single A title game

not sure why, but none the less you have the right days...lol

i hope your right

WS struggled with JM earlier in the season, actually it was the first game of the season, WS had had some pretty nasty showings at time, like last week, they scored a combined total of 8pts in the 2nd and 3rd qts. against Scott but still was able to come out with a 15pt win

i'm hoping how soon we start a complete showing...lol

as for the game, i dont know for sure now if i will get to be there, had a previous engagement i was planning on attending on Thursday night, the good thing is the engagement i was gonna attend is going from Thursday-Sunday Morning, but the deal is the ppl i was gonna go with are going on Thursday, so i dunno what to do now...lol

decisions, decisions...lol

[ QUOTE ]

in a rematch from the 2002 semi final matchup in which East won by 10

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't really consider it a rematch of a game played four years ago. No one on either team played in that game four years ago to my knowledge unless they did so as an 8th grader...

maybe not but still to my knowledge it is the first time they've meet on the basketball court since then

so i would consider it one of sorts.

anyways best of luck to both teams, i still gotta go with the Beavs in this one