princeton loses big

twopac

South Charleston 95-67 ouch thats bad, i thought princeton was supposed to surprise some people this year, i guess its just gonna be another losing record with a bunch of double digit defeats

[ QUOTE ]

South Charleston 95-67 ouch thats bad, i thought princeton was supposed to surprise some people this year, i guess its just gonna be another losing record with a bunch of double digit defeats

[/ QUOTE ]

They did suprise some people this year...Bluefield...twice...

that didnt surprise me tho, cause if u were at the game u would notice they played a lot of 8 on 5, especially in the closing minutes, plus what good does that do, they beat the AA teams and lose to basically every AAA team

Thats not surprising to us. Like he said, if you were at those games, you would understand. We at Bluefield know we are going into a dogfight when you play over there at Princeton. The Tigers get up for Bluefield since thats all they have to play for. They know they will never see the civic center floor in charleston. Not to mention help from the refs and the timekeeper. Expect a MUCH different outcome in Bluefield.

yep thats exactly right besides, we can lose to graham, princeton, james monroe or whoever in football or basketball but as long as we're playin on the island in december and the civic center in march who cares how the regular season went

Thats all you talk about it the bands man, come on now..haah

I hate that princeton announcer, after the fight he was like "Lets hear it for your Princeton Tigers"...I hate that dude...

But like i said, princeton will never see wheeling island stadium first hand, nor the civic center. So as long as were coming home with championship trophy's and runners up and there sitting in princeton reading about bluefield in the newspapers...Then thats just fine and dandy with me!