SWD All District Team and Player of the Year??????

bluesfans

[ QUOTE ]

I guess I would rather be hated than loved anyday. That means that you are kicking somones ass if they hate you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that why Grundy fans don't like Graham in football?

What in the world is a mommy doing on here anyway. I guess she is on here to prove that taz fans are the best. Well hunny you just proved that taz. fans are all a bunch of BITCHES like your self. So just get off this board and go get your nails done or what ever you do.

[ QUOTE ]

their fans...that about sums it up, but by far the worst, ugliest, unprofessional fans in the area is richlands along with grundy. These fans/parents aren't setting a good example for the players/sons. We look and see these kids hitting the walls ect. and mouthing off to the refs with bad attitudes just look up in the stands and you will see where it comes from. We wonder why the refs come to hate some teams and seem to call in one favor or the other...yelling at the refs is a have to sometimes we all know, but do you think if you have been mouthing off to them the whole game it is really going to help your team...

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to a college game... lol .. better yet an NBA game.. you aint seen anything if you think richlands is bad.....

[ QUOTE ]

Is that why graham fans hate bluefield?

[/ QUOTE ]

We don't hate Bluefield...except for one night in August...other than that we (Bluefield and Graham) pretty much pull for each other to do well.