Worst official in SWVA!!

PocketNines9

The officiating crew that called the Princeton Middle vs Bluefield Middle in Princeton was horrible. The young guy has long hair and is CONSTANTLY brushing it out of his eyes. The other guy is older and bald and used to be the girls coach at Princeton Mid School I hear. It was either a vendetta or he is clueless!!!

I think I know who you're talking about with the official with the long hair. He is horrible. About as good as he was when he played for Princeton. If its the same one i'm thinking of, how they gonna let someone ref a game like that when he played for Princeton a couple of years ago? Did PMS win?

I have seen several games this year, and it would have to be the Hurst guy, the one they call the Undertaker! If he calls the tournament games the way he called regular season games, someone is going to get killed. Hey----maybe that is his deal! Call the game and take the dead body home in the Hurst; oops the hearst!

personally.. I'd rather see the kids play as see them shoot foul shots and good players sit on the bench while the subs play.

I think BJ is learning. He does to many bump/tick tack fouls. Yost does good but at times calls out of his area in places other officials are suppose to be looking at.

The worst is Starnes (Twin Springs) and Mullins (Clintwood).. these guys know the game and blow whistles at the most critical times when no calls should be made. They take good players out of the game and end scoring runs also..

I think the tick tack fouls are whats killed our teams when they go to state.. We're afraid to bump a player on "d".. When you get up the road if your lucky enough to you feel like your getting mugged by other players.. lol.

Starnes tries to shaft Honaker everytime he refs the game. I remember a few years ago at Haysi when I was keeping the books, he let Haysi's book keeper fudge Honaker's fouls so a couple key players fouled out at the end when they were most needed. Then he had the nerve to come up to me after the game and tell me the fouls really were wrong but Haysi had the home book so they had to go by that!

I have seen alot of games this year. It appears the person who sends officials the games does not have a real good concept of calling. Seems that Hurst gets all the big games. I feel he doesn't call the fouls when needed. Seems afrad to call and has his favortie teems. Someone is going to get hurt

Honaker that refed the PH-AHS game..... If he was doing it for us, I honestly still woulda said something. Just alot of bullcrap calls that even the other Refs gave him funny looks.

[ QUOTE ]

I think I know who you're talking about with the official with the long hair. He is horrible. About as good as he was when he played for Princeton. If its the same one i'm thinking of, how they gonna let someone ref a game like that when he played for Princeton a couple of years ago? Did PMS win?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do believe his sr year that he and the tigers swept you all... I mean its one thing to talk about how bad someone is callin the game but its another thing to talk abouthow the guy plays the game.

You are right . Cheating Chuck is bad, saw him a few years ago at GC VS Graham and he cheated Graham right out of the state Tourny. Also I feel that one they call Honnie should be called Hommie, Because he cheats for the home team. Both of these should be disaloud from calling even LL games much less region or state Tournys.

starnes, without a doubt. once he was calling a game where a certain scott county team was playing, and a foul was called on the offensive team away from the ball right as a shot went in the basket, and he came over to the scorers table and said, " that's two points for our team, and the other team will shoot one and one."

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do believe his sr year that he and the tigers swept you all... I mean its one thing to talk about how bad someone is callin the game but its another thing to talk abouthow the guy plays the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Swept who? What year did he graduate? I'd like to see some proof of that.

Oh, was that the year you beat woodrow and then lost to greenbrier east in the regionals? HAHAHAHAHAHA Nuff said. Tigers will never see the civic center floor unless they buy a ticket to watch the Beavers. I guess you would remember the years you swept us, since you can count them on 1 finger the past 9 years