predictions on tonights games

twopac

i'm hoping Westside pulls the win out, we've beat them 3 times this season, each time by 15+ so hopefully tonight is no different

for anyone thinking Westside is as good as last yr or that big of a threat i wouldnt hold your breath.

if we make Charleston we might be lucky enough to make the semi finals but i dont see us back in the finals, just not as good as last yr.

Bluefield should win there game, however Indy has been peaking at the right time of the season

it will be an interesting night in AA basketball

good luck Westside and Bluefield!

[ QUOTE ]

Rules, you losing more faith by the minute bro

Bluefield by 12

Mt. View with the squeaker in OT

[/ QUOTE ]

I lost the remaining faith I had left after the James Monroe game last week. A team that continues to make the same mistakes they did since the first game speaks volumes on many levels. Independence is MUCH better team than James Monroe, so if Bluefield plays tonight as they did in the last 2 1/2 quarters last week it will be a rout with Indy headed to Charleston.

yes Rocks you did call it!

i was hoping you would call it wrong though!

i was really hoping to be in charleston with Westside being there too, just dont seem like it will be as fun being down there without them!