• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j_broyles_20

Pee Wee League

Reged: 07/29/05

Re: Graham [Re: BLU]

#64630 - 03/28/06 10:10 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply

haha thats the most hilarious thing yet i heard keep the bench warm lmao i would be starting not keeping the bench warm ok but i am not even gonna get mad that probably came from a person that doesnt even play any in their 4 years or dont even play

[ QUOTE ]

lmao i know your jk but if i was i would be bench like in 400s instead of 335

[/ QUOTE ]

But, if you were Chuck Norris, you could bench press the world...

Ok your right. Just build it up all pre season then come up with an excuse why bluefield beat you agian. And then the classic... I we would have played later in the year we would have won.

i wasnt sayin anything until you said that i should play with girls or something like that... see i didnt make an excuse about yall beating us the second game... i am not even gonna say anything to you because ill let the shoulder pads talk to you when they knock you out

[ QUOTE ]

Im sure. Those g's wear like 2 sizes to big shoulder pads to look big. Then when you knock them down they fly over there head!!

[/ QUOTE ]

we dont wear our shoulder pads too big are you just mad cause you probably get knocked down so much you just want to say it cause our shoulder pads are too big please just stop your gonna get embarassed when you get knocked out and the crowd is euuuuuuuuu he jus got knocked the you know what

i don't know who BLU is, but he's been atacking people and hiding behind a computer screen for a while now... even attacking those from Bluefield. best i can gather is that he played back in '96 or '97 or around that time.