Abingdon V. Graham III

GHS06

one was a rocket volley by number 11, it was an incredible shot. the other was a through ball to 11 again i believe.

graham scored off a putback by tyler perry off a landon furry free kick that hit the crossbar.

[ QUOTE ]

Neil something is number 11. He's probably Abingdon's best player. He can make some amazing shots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neil Henry, who is only two goals away for the seasons record for most goals in a season. AHS has 9 more games to go to haha. Seems like the guy just maneuvers sometimes without effort, its crazy.

actually no it doesnt at all man...we have played them great in 2 of the 3 games...we had chances we just couldnt finish...i mean it does nothing but help us to play a better team...if we played teams like John Battle and Patrick Henry...then yeah we could be 8-0-0 right now...but no we choose to play better teams...we tried to get Blacksburg this year but they already had a full schedule...im glad we have played Abingdon...we have taken so much away from these games and we know what to expect in the Regions and you better believe we will be ready to play by then...

[ QUOTE ]

so 21 is the record?? wow..i figured it would be more because Abingdon has always had a pretty good team for as long as i can remember...which isnt long lol..

[/ QUOTE ]

Beano, doesn't that mean you don't remember very long ago? Or did you mean it like Abingdon hasn't been good for very long? Because I saw it as you don't remember very long ago. So I don't know why "TheMan" freaked out on you.