Girls records

cavsoccer

If you ask me, Carroll County's girls team is horrible, I've seen them play. Martinsville's girls are terrible to say the least. Sorry to offend anybody. Floyd County totally dominated Carroll County twice and then Floyd turned around and got spanked by Radford 6-0. Don't make a big deal of Carroll beating Martinsville, Martinsville's girls team is a totally different animal than Martinsville's boys team.

carrolls girls team certainly has not improved since last year, they seem to have gotten worse. and i agree with futbolking, martinsvilles girls team is definitely nothing like their guys team.

The Floyd game was played with the second string starting, not that I'm making any excuses but, we were saving the starters for the Tazewell game, but Tazewell beat us anyway they have a good team and it was a well played game by both teams. But it's okay to have your own idea about how we are.

I was not making a big deal of them having a tie with martinsville not a Win and we are not on here to make fun of anyone. They have gotten better and they are on the way back to what they were four years ago. as for martinsville they are good and they have always been that way. Our girls team is only losing three seniors and they have some good 8th graders coming up. so do get on here and put them down, the 2nd time carroll played floyd the starters were resting for a tazewell game the next day. And I believe the score was 2-2 or 3-2 at half, so do not get on here and say that we were dominated by floyd. Do not make this board like vapreps and do not get on here and say teams are horrible. They are all putting the same effort into training and they do not need this.