Marcus Vick...

BooYah

culpeppers carrer is almost over and i dont know if joey harrington can be consistant, if i was miami i would go ahead and sign marcus.

[ QUOTE ]

Yea but when they do start paying him those big buck he will be back to the thug we all know

[/ QUOTE ]

Contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Reckless driving. Possession of marijuana. Driving on suspended license. Let's have a show of hands for the number of people on this board who have been guilty of one or more of the above. Those who don't have to raise your hand, ask yourself how many of your friends and family have been guilty of one or more of the above. Are you and your friends/family thugs?

I was all for kicking Marcus off the team. He was a black eye... But I don't think he's a thug or bad person. He's just a spoiled kid. Spoiled college kids all over the country make the same mistakes every day. We just don't hear about them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Yea but when they do start paying him those big buck he will be back to the thug we all know

[/ QUOTE ]

Contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Reckless driving. Possession of marijuana. Driving on suspended license. Let's have a show of hands for the number of people on this board who have been guilty of one or more of the above. Those who don't have to raise your hand, ask yourself how many of your friends and family have been guilty of one or more of the above. Are you and your friends/family thugs?

I was all for kicking Marcus off the team. He was a black eye... But I don't think he's a thug or bad person. He's just a spoiled kid. Spoiled college kids all over the country make the same mistakes every day. We just don't hear about them.

[/ QUOTE ]

unless ur last name is VICK!!! good point there!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Im a huge fins fan..

I mean we got culpepper, signing harrington in june i believe..

We dont need marcus vick...

[/ QUOTE ]

The Lions still got him under contract, but they believed to be trading him to the Browns, or last I heard.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot one. Pulling a gun on teenagers at McDonalds.

It doesn't matter, Marcus has done terrible this weekend at mini camp and unless he did something today to change the minds of the coaches it doesn't look like he will get signed by the Fins. They have moved him behind also undrafted qb Justin Holland. Unless he is willing to change positions I don't see him making it. He has had trouble finding passing lanes because of his height and has overthrown just about everything.