Tazewell beats CC

ths_soccer_25

hats off to tazewell, they played well. It is not over yet. The game last night had great sportsmanship (besides one comment from the crowd that I heard) and the game really flowed. The score was 1 to 1 at one point in the 2nd half and then the bottom dropped out for us. This would result to not having or whole team and the lack of leadership that we have. But all the reasons are our fault and tazewell played a great game. Again hats off to tazewell and I hope to see you again.

[ QUOTE ]

hats off to tazewell, they played well. It is not over yet. The game last night had great sportsmanship (besides one comment from the crowd that I heard) and the game really flowed. The score was 1 to 1 at one point in the 2nd half and then the bottom dropped out for us. This would result to not having or whole team and the lack of leadership that we have. But all the reasons are our fault and tazewell played a great game. Again hats off to tazewell and I hope to see you again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet the reason Tazewell won was because most of Carrols players were protesting over immigration.

I hope that was not a shot at our team. But that was part of the reason why some of our players did not play the whole game. But please do not get on here and make fun of where someone is from. but like i said tazewell played a good game and control a lot of the game. My hat is off to them.

[ QUOTE ]

I hope that was not a shot at our team. But that was part of the reason why some of our players did not play the whole game. But please do not get on here and make fun of where someone is from. but like i said tazewell played a good game and control a lot of the game. My hat is off to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

SI!

dude he just payed big time respect to your own schools team and then you go and diss him....very sportsmans-like...i think you just gave the whole school a bad name....and maybe its NOT tazewell's year because it has been for the past 6 years but it never happens...it seems like CC is just on a downfall..i am sure they have a strong team but they tied Richlands and then lose to Tazewell...i mean some people have cold streaks...just wait until the tournament....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet the reason Tazewell won was because most of Carrols players were protesting over immigration.

[/ QUOTE ]

low blow.

[ QUOTE ]

dude he just payed big time respect to your own schools team and then you go and diss him....very sportsmans-like...i think you just gave the whole school a bad name....and maybe its NOT tazewell's year because it has been for the past 6 years but it never happens...it seems like CC is just on a downfall..i am sure they have a strong team but they tied Richlands and then lose to Tazewell...i mean some people have cold streaks...just wait until the tournament....

[/ QUOTE ]

SI SI

number 25, I never once gave an excuss for our team losing and we never had our whole team for either half. You are right that we only scored one and you are right, like I said before you all played better and you are a good team. I never took that away from you. It is still not over but, we will have to start playing the game we know how to play. I also hope everyone keeps taking richlands for a horrible team because that is when they are going to jump up bite you and the a@#. But let me repeat myself because some of you are wanting to turn my words around. Tazewell played well and we got beat by a better team on that day. I also hope we will see each other again.

[ QUOTE ]

number 25, I never once gave an excuss for our team losing and we never had our whole team for either half. You are right that we only scored one and you are right, like I said before you all played better and you are a good team. I never took that away from you. It is still not over but, we will have to start playing the game we know how to play. I also hope everyone keeps taking richlands for a horrible team because that is when they are going to jump up bite you and the a@#. But let me repeat myself because some of you are wanting to turn my words around. Tazewell played well and we got beat by a better team on that day. I also hope we will see each other again.

[/ QUOTE ]

SI SI Senor