Richlands vs. Graham

[ QUOTE ]

Yes she did! She's my niece smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your niece pitches for the baseball team??? And the baseball pitcher could not have pitched a perfect game...there were lots of hits and walks.

Wake up Big D they are talking baseball , not softballl. Kris Null pitched a two hitter. Good job Kris.

Also,we need a good turn out Monday, against Carroll County. You need to score early because it gets dark around six at SVCC field and the game may be called because the umpire cannot see the rotation of the ball. I heard one-eyed Jack will be behind the plate. Sorry CC what goes around comes back around.

[ QUOTE ]

He didn't pitch a 2 hitter...he pitched a 3 hitter. Paper was wrong. In addition to taylor and Yost in the first, Murray also had a hit in the 5th inning.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the difference when you get shutout 15-0???

[ QUOTE ]

Wake up Big D they are talking baseball , not softball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wide awake here my friend! The first post was about baseball. The second, "Richlands freshman pitches perfect game" was about softball.

BTW, you never answered my question. Who are you???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He didn't pitch a 2 hitter...he pitched a 3 hitter. Paper was wrong. In addition to taylor and Yost in the first, Murray also had a hit in the 5th inning.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the difference when you get shutout 15-0???

[/ QUOTE ]

A 50% increase in hits...LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

33.3% difference

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference between 2 and 3 is not 33%...it is 50%. At least it was when I was in math class. You go to school in Richlands???

[/ QUOTE ]

2 + 50% = 3

3 - 50% = 1.5

3 - 33% = 2

2 + 33% = 2.66

1 + 1 + 1 = 3

15-0 = It doesn't matter if you had 2 hits, 3 hits, 50% more hits, 33% less hits...its still a blowout...

Big D I apologize, I was just pulling your chain.

Congratulation Lindsey. She is going to have a good softball career, at Richlands. As a matter of fact, we have several good young pitcher in Lester, Brown and Lindsey.