Brazil shocked by France in World Cup Quarterfinal

beano5

soccer powerhouse Brazil lost to France in the quarterfinal by a score of 1-0 with Thierry Henry scoring off an assist by Zidane....Brazil was outplayed and France deserved it....

[ QUOTE ]

soccer powerhouse Brazil lost to France in the quarterfinal by a score of 1-0 with Thierry Henry scoring off an assist by Zidane....Brazil was outplayed and France deserved it....

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a shock to me...I called this one earlier today, ask Tyler and the crew at work...

Was I the only one to pick France to win the World Cup in the poll I started a while back??? Wasn't I the only one who said the US team had ZERO chance in the World Cup??? I guess I don't know anything about soccer, huh???

BTW, the winner of Portugal/France will win the World Cup...I'm still sticking with France...

i gotta go with France...i was tellin some of my friends earlier today that i wouldnt be surprised if Brazil lost....they werent playing well together...

your forgetting about the other side of the bracket. I believe the winner will come from that side. The german and Italian offense is just to good. Italy might just win this. I hate to go with them but I am. The only team to hang with them so far is the US. They are not as bad as Jeff makes them out to be. They will be back for the 2010 world cup and they will be ready.

I am pulling for Germany, bc my new favorite player plays for them, Odonkor. I like his passion, plus he slapped one of the other teams player the last game (forgot who). I'm thinking with the home feild they can pull it off.

Italy beat Germany 2-0 in OT...after almost 120 minutes of scoreless soccer Italy scores twice within 2 minutes of each other...great game to watch...very exciting....

[ QUOTE ]

i'm more of a man than you are

because i didnt use that comeback

[/ QUOTE ]Yes you are such a man!!! Now go watch you little sport where they can't even figure out how to stop the freaking clock, count up instead down and use penalty kicks to decide the games many times.. You Manly Man!!!!!

i believe Portugal will beat them 2-1 or 2-0....Barthez is playing good..but not as good as Ricardo...as much as i hate to say it...Zidane's career is over...