Tazewell

football08

[ QUOTE ]

we should have the best ground game with Eric Mcdaniel in the backfield, and we really only lost one lineman.

if anyone is better is gonna be richlands.......jennings is unreal

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought tazewell had two sen. on the front???

We only lost burton on the line, and our line is all seniors this year so they better step it up

and for GW i think we should have a good chance based on D. Davis is gone and #4 who was there other best player last year

[ QUOTE ]

We only lost burton on the line, and our line is all seniors this year so they better step it up

and for GW i think we should have a good chance based on D. Davis is gone and #4 who was there other best player last year

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope that big kid from Tazewell that acts like a baby doesnt get kicked out versus g.w. again this year. Maybe he will grow up a little this year.

I heard yall only had high 30's players out, and most of yalls starters aren't playing because they missed the first day..... is that true? I heard it from a guy who goes to Tazewell who goes to my church.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope that big kid from Tazewell that acts like a baby doesnt get kicked out versus g.w. again this year. Maybe he will grow up a little this year.

[/ QUOTE ]low blow...lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man thats some straight up crap.....thanks alot!