Bye-Bye Brooke; Bristol-bound

VHSLhelper

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I know I will prob. hear some $hit back from this, but I really do not think she is D-1 talent. Horriable shot + bad team player.

• 2 weeks later...

"bad team player" you must be talking about someone else

the games I saw she rebounded the $hit shots from the rest of the team. she passed to them and shes a post. theyre guards... in case you didn't know it is the role of a point guard to get the ball to the post or get the ball to the wing and then shoot the open shot or get it to the post. If you have a post getting it to her teammates more than they are getting it to her then you have a piss poor point guard and a piss poor coach that can't make it work. Oh yeah he has only been coaching a couple of year thats right nuf said!

Maybe they need to bring in the other legend over at g=town. The great David Peck. We played them in aau. He is the one that tells the paper about how they are runner up in tournaments, but forgets to tell them there were only three teams in the field.