Bland County vs Holston Benefit Game

bcvtsports

I felt like BC controlled the game just gave a couple of big plays to Titman, he is an great athlete but thats all they had...Korey Kennedy on BC had a TD! Good Luck To Holston!

The only sack of the game goes to Alex Church. Caught Titman in the backfield and dragged him down.

The game could've been a blow out for the Bears but adjusting to the fastest player in VA was tough.

Holsten's players had the most class out've any team i've ever played against. After the nail biting game, Holsten's players were getting there pictures made with Bland Cheerleaders.....Way to go HOLSTEN

When Bland County contained Titman, Holston struggled to move the ball. Every score Holston had against BC was a busted play that started with Titman scrambling for his life long enough to draw the Bland County DBs out of position. He's the fastest high school player I've ever seen, plus he has great escape skills. If you don't "stay home" and give him an open sideline, he will kill you. Bland County's scores came on balanced, methodical drives. They just need to tighten up the D.

I've heard he runs a 4.4 or 4.3 and a 10.8 100m. He was the Va Group A State Champ in the 200m and the runner-up in the 100m at the Va State Track Meet this spring. Fastest I've seen on a football field in this area.

Both teams experienced their first-game jitters, and Holston figured out their ticket to success if they can get it going. The youthful Bears need to discipline themselves to "stay home." It's the only major mistake they made (seeing as how it's the only way the Cavs scored), and is essential against an athelete like Titman. Best of luck to both teams and kudos to a very nice nail-biting game