COLT AR 15A2 for sale

tom

i recently purchased a custom built M4 carbine and i have no need for 3 AR's so im selling my original Colt AR. The weapon is a full size with 20 inch barrel and the nomenclature is R6551 and a blue label. The weapon is in pristine condition having been fired around 1K rounds and even tho its a pre-ban, it doesnt have a bayo lug (easy upgrade if u so choose) and the box has long since disappeared. This is a chance to own a genuine , original COLT, that i purchased in late '93..im sellin it for $1000.00 and thats $340 less than blue booked but i might be open to some trades..ie, Benelli M4, 9MM AR carbine, or another M4 carbine as well...just let me know if you are interested, i have many pics available and if someone from the local area of Bluefield region purchases it, ill deliver..... Bolo4Tom@aol.com

im stone cold out of RL's however i do have some advanced claymores you might be interested in..they're a real stress reliever...clack, clack, clack....hahah

I already have a new armalite ar-10 a2, it's still unfired, I'm waiting to put a digital tiger strip finish on it, and I'm gettin my hands on an m203 often enough as it is in training..

But we should work something out on the colt, you deliver it, I'll duracoat it with a camo finish, stripped, blasted and parkerized, or just stripped and blasted, then duracoated, cheaper than what any other place would, or 2 tone, and you sale it then much easier for more. In fact I'd be glad to put a finish on your m4.

I may just have you do something with my M4 in the future, not exactly sure what i want done with it yet. I wish i had known you were in the market for a 203, i sold one bout 6 months ago with the handguards that had never been mounted, i couldnt really find anything worthwhile to fire in it. As for your A10, thats a nice weapon and id like to have one but before i go that route, im prob gonna purchase a SOCOM II with Sage Industries stock to replace my M1A1 loaded that i had gotten rid of, so the A10 might be a ways down the road. I had the guys here in Knoxville at predator custom shop build me a beautiful tricked out M4 with the upgraded everything including my Eotech 552 and im thrilled to death with it right now, plus i still have my HBAR to go along with that..really loooking hard for a reasonable 9mm carbine...

www.predatorcustomshop.com

Actually I wasn't looking for a 203 I was meaning my assigned weapon/position in our dismounted recon squad, outside of the sniper platoon, is the m203, grenadeir, so I'm getting lots of hands on with that. That's actually 1 of the most effective small arms infantry weapons used in iraq. Those are cool really weapons mounted under the m4s, although for now we're still using the m16 a2 203s' till deployment.

Anyhow I was in the market for a .308 caliber rifle preferably and the scout squad or the socom were high on my list, I like the socom 1 though, but I had a really good buy on a new in the box armalite, 2 stage match trigger, 2 sets of handguards, 1 of those with rails, for less than 1,100, which sells on the armalite site for 1,600, so it was an easy no brainer..

I prefer iron sites but those eotechs are are really nice. Our m4's for deployment will have those.

Talkin about optics, you should see some of the newer optics they'll be using before long, some of the more advanced have thermal imaging, lazer range finders that also not only tell distance but you can designate a point by the lazer with the push of a button, designate another point somewhere else, and it will read out the distance from those points and azimuth in relationship to each other. Future enemies aren't gonna want to fight toe to toe with u.s. infantry even more.