Lebanon vs. GW

plooolt

That doesn't mean anyting though. Last year GW was 3x better than Lebanon, but Lebanon went up there and beat them. Lebanon, GW games are always close, Lebanon wins most of the time but they are always close.

This is probably the first time in a while Lebanon will be considered the "favorite" going into this game. Who knows, the experts at the Bristol Herald might STILL predict a GW win for this week! Should be a good one though, wish the GW/Lebanon game hadn't moved to the week of Honaker/Haysi.

[ QUOTE ]

That doesn't mean anyting though. Last year GW was 3x better than Lebanon, but Lebanon went up there and beat them. Lebanon, GW games are always close, Lebanon wins most of the time but they are always close.

[/ QUOTE ]

GW was 3 times better than lebanon last year?? Is that why GW lost in the 1st round of the playoffs? Pretty funny.

Should be a great game...but it looks like this game has been severely overlooked on this forum, but from what I can tell most of the people on here are from Richlands or Tazewell so I guess thats expected...but nevertheless its gonna be a crazy game.

GW has alot of talent and it seemed like it came together more in the Grayson game so hopefully they can do it again to beat Leb. I dont think Leb has any answers for Smith, White, or McCoy...

my thoughts and prayers go out to the above mentioned.

I will be at the Richlands game of course..being my job and all. But if Richlands had a bye this week I would probably go to this game. Think it should be a good game. I agree this game is being overlooked.

[ QUOTE ]

Look for Lebanon to play inspired tomorrow night as well. Yesterday, Kenneth "Fish" Ferguson, the voice of the Pioneers for decades passed away suddenly. Our prayers are with his family and friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kenneth "fish" Ferguson will be greatly missed, most of us have never heard anybody else call a home Lebanon varsity football game. He was well known and well liked in this community, we will all have a heavy heart friday night and remember his beloved family in our prayers.

[/ QUOTE ]

GW was 3 times better than lebanon last year?? Is that why GW lost in the 1st round of the playoffs? Pretty funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh...wasn't it second round to the state-championship team Giles? I was at the first round game against Glenvar. They molly-whopped 'em