Photoguy -- James Monroe Football Website

gomavs

I just visited your website for James Monroe football. I was surprised to see you already had pictures up from the Lincoln game. Good job and thanks! That was a wet, muddy mess of a game!! It was cool in Peterstown last night, but I was sweat'n it listening to the game on the radio. It was a good opportunity and test for James Monroe to play in those conditions. Congratulations to the Mavs for the win.

yeah, my thoughts exactly. East looked pretty impressive last night and as you said they always play us tough. the game against lincoln was much needed. our guys needed to have to fight for a win. i also want to give a shout out to our defense. our high octane offense gets a lot of credit and rightfully so but our defense has done a great job as well. they have only given up 16 points all year and i believe most of those were on second string. great job Mavs, get ready for the next four games becasue they will be tough. by the way photoguy, how did jason look friday coming off his injury and all.