Could someone post updates for the Oak Hill - BHS

Guest JJBrickface

Yeah, i tried to listen to them during the game but there lack of respect for any other team gets down right pathetic.

Once they said a pass that McCracken threw was almost intercepted when it fell out of a Richlands receivers arms. Graham player never even touched it. Nice.

Yeah, I've noticed that myself. That crew they had last year went a long way in making absolutely sure no one outside of Bluefield city limits (and just the WV side) ever pulls for the Beavers.

Another thing, last time I checked, if a player is failing spelling, or any other class, they can't play. I think the same should apply for broadcasters. Great point of emphasis spelling how many yards Oak Hill had near halftime, 2, too. You know, if a player, coach, or even a fan can't understand english 101, it may go unnoticed, give one of those people a radio, and 3 or 4 hours to broadcast their ignorance, well, you get the point.

The person at the radio station that decided they should go in another direction with Beaver broadcasts and not bring back Fred Persinger is a complete moron. That person wasn't looking out for the best interest of Beavers or his radio station. Bob Redd must have kissed some serious behind to give that job handed to him b/c he certainly didn't earn it. When listening to him many times I find myself sick to my stomach.

Hey, the positive thing is that in two weeks all the Beaver fans can listen to the Shady game online at WJLS.com and hear Fred P. do the play-by-play since he does it now for Shady. I hope the people of Shady Spring realize how lucky they are to have such a professional and outstanding play-by-play man. While we in Bluefield must settle for not even a second rate, but more like tenth rate announcer.