big creek vs hurley

rebelman36

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I remember playing big creek and they were always one of the hardest hittin teams we played year in and year out... it was a hell of a game last year when we played up until the final quater and half... man them was the days lol

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Nah i didnt graduate and im not playing this year.im a Senior this year... I tore my miniscuss (sp) my Soph. year and broke my collarbone twice last year. And Im gettin recruiting letters from Uva @ Wise and Alice Llyod about playing baseball so im just gonna consentrate on that as of right now. I guess im gonna stick with what im best at.

[ QUOTE ]

if you compare the game between the 2 teams common opponent montcalm you'll see Big Creek lost by 20 Hurley lost by 29,so this could actually be a very tight game with either team coming out victorious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both teams could lose by 49? lol.........

laugh at big creek now all you want, they still along with bluefield have the most football tradition and wins of this area, look at the head coaches that graduated from big creek, and the next level and even nfl players, laugh now after the elected officials in wv has rapped and distroyed the district and county, i entered big creek in 1976 with 250 fellow freshmen, now the entire school has less than that, let names like bob gresham and gainer and hickam and flechem and poletti and hicks and carlock and ambercrombie and jameson live on

Sure they have a chance, if everyone keeps the focus on football and not on trying to lay blame for Hurley's current problems. No one likes to lose, least of all the coaches. The truth of the matter is that you could have Bear Bryant, Woody Hayes, Knute Rockne, John Heisman, and Tom Osborne on the coaching staff and you will still lose until the players develop a winning attitude. And you don't develop a winning attitude without discipline and responsibility. Even though coaches ultimately bear the responsibility for winning or losing, its the players on the field who must decide to be winners. Until then, its not a matter of whether they have a chance to win, but whether they have decided to be winners.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

It will give you problems for years to come man unless you get surgery "something I am determing when to do"... not a day goes by im not in some severe pain in some point or another... Get a orthoscopic (SP) surgen to give you an evaluation as soon as possible. its a hard injury to come back from 100% unless you have some kind of help...

Good job Big Creek in getting your first win, on the field, this year with a very, very young and inexperienced team.

Does anyone know anything about the RB from BC? It seems he scores every touchdown for them and usually rushes for close to 100 yards a game. That seems good for the inexperienced OL BC has even though I know the comp BC is playing is not in the upper level.

Keep fighting Hurley!

that kid is an athlete... His sister was also a great basketball, softball player at BC.... good genes I guess. That Kid was suppose to play there last year but had something else going on.... sad because with him BC may have wona few more.